Monday, August 9, 2010

HURRR..

June 15, 2010

And yet, again, another day to spend at the office. I wasn’t in a good mood to sing my heart out today. I dunno if I feel nervous right at this moment. Is it about the class opening? Has it something to do with my mood as I heavily stood up earlier (darn, it’s such a cold, cold morning!), set-thinking that I should get up early to avoid the Tuesday traffic? To add a little pressure on my busy morning, I rushed to the front porch earlier to hang my almost-dry-washed clothes.


I wasn’t into this kind of rituals after a household activity on a weekend. I feel tired and well, consumed. I don’t want my sister to literally do everything around the house. It’s not good. One thing I repeatedly realizing: I should do things on my own now. I should get out of my comfort zone and battle the unknown! I should bravely stand and face all the monsters in my closet! For God’s sake, I’m 25! But, how? Getting back, after the non-usual-household activity, I lazily went up on our main bedroom, slumped the dry clothes in the corner, gathered all my personal bath materials, went down and bathe my lazy ass back there. Surprisingly, the water isn’t shower-cold.

I happily took the opportunity because It’s kind of a once-in-a-lifetime event. After I washed all the lazy-morning dirt out of my system, I went back upstairs, iron my clothes, and comb my ever-tangled hair blah-blah-blah. And oh, it’s also my nephew’s first day as a senior kinder at Narra Learning Center. I wasn’t able to see him wearing his baby blue uniform because his Tita Di needs to get out of the house before eight. Hihihi.




No comments: