Wednesday, June 8, 2011

DREAMING OF MY GARDEN WEDDING

Seriously?


So, I am, in amidst of an afternoon creative work, serenading myself of David Grusin's It Might Be You when I dreamt about getting married - garden wedding.. Oh so not me. Eew!

Seriously, you will fall in love with it. Most especially on "Maybe it's you, maybe it's you" flute part with piano combo. Right now, I am dreaming about the priest reading our vows while I am happily shedding bucketful of tears and my oh-so-handsome groom is giving me his best save-your-happy-tears-for-later smile. I am kind of excited and it's making me feel all lazy at the same time. I mean, look outside! It's raining and it's cold. It is the best time to just cuddle in bed, read a book while you listen to "Maybe it's you, maybe it's you" flute combo. Awww.. This feeling is indescribably amazing.. (to eat a stuffed crust pizza and have a cola for a drink is optional -- but necessary)

MAYBE IT'S YOU, MAYBE IT'S YOU
Envisioning this emotional moment is giving me goose bumps. Birds, butterflies, wind, sunset, family, friends and groom are included. (Batteries not included) I never thought of dreaming about my own wedding, not until today. But the problem is, I can't give up these things just yet:

Oh no, they are not mine. But I can't give up hotdog, my dirty chucks and my love for vinyl toys yet. :(

God has better plans for me, For He knows that I am not ready to give up things I enjoy at the present moment. I am not ready. I know that too, I am pretty sure about it.

Listening to David Grusin's It Might Be you is enough for the meantime. It is making me fall in love again. God is constantly reminding me how beautiful it is to love and be loved back. He is just busy fixing international chaos and healing those wounded people. I can wait.. :) He knows that too. And besides, commitment is not my priority. (for now)

1 comment:

aman said...

hahaha... like!!!