Thursday, July 12, 2012

TROLLING AND GAGGING

My brain is sick with all these paper stuffs in school. I know I am running out of time with my homeworks, but I need a break. Away from thinking. So, I was left alone in the office again and taking advantage of the inernet.. :D INERNET. Slang ako e. Haha!

I found another way to entertain myself every morning when all I want to do is to just go back to sleep and stare at my computer monitor for minutes. Even when my eyes are open, I am hibernating. And I am badly in need of a vacation. So, to take my alienated self back to reality, I started 9gagging.


9GAG
What is 9gag? It is a fun site made of thousands of crazy-but-creative images made by some derps and herps around le globe. (I am talking like one, see?) My officemates are into it also! It's a fun thing to start your morning. Here are some of my favorites:



But with my busy schedule today, I missed three days of 9gag. You seriously need to die if you can't get these jokes. But to make it a little more crazy, here's a version of that stupid iPhone auto correct.

Been reading this for hundreds of times already and I am still laughing! 

Not everything is crazy. Some of them makes a lot of sense.



So there, I wasted another one hour of my student life by posting this. (including Facebook browsing na din) Imma get back to work now! Goodnight!

No comments: