Friday, June 29, 2018

INTERIOR DESIGNER'S HAVEN

I am always fascinated with homey interiors, I get excited by just going in and take pictures. I am being bullied to post more photos but because of the little time I have during the day (and not to mention, to spend minimal amount of time online) I'll post these favorites for now. Due to insistent demand, and I rarely want to have my photograph taken inside a public place, sige I'll give in -- just please stop 58+ viber messages at night!

We found ourselves in this cozy coffee place. Being used to Coffee Bean and Starbucks, we both agreed to see what's inside. THIS PLACE IS AWESOME! I mean, MY ideal interior design. MY ideal coffee place. MY SAFE HAVEN. I once went to a branch in Cavite only to use the restroom. Pero ngayon, there is a reason to stay. I mean, laptop na lang ang kulang I can literally live in this place already. Please excuse my ka-OAan but we love the place so much, we are willing to spend an entire day just to watch an entire barangay of students come and go.

She told me I look like Carlo here. Only my face is flat and round and chinese-y. How do I even look like Carlo when the description is 25,000 miles far? Oh, what Meet Me in St. Gallen can do to a girl? Ugh.
But to tell you honestly, I always need to snooze a couple of times daily because of fatigue. But on a lighter side of things, we are both physically active. More me pala. And I was bullied, forced, borderline illegal to participate in Take Care program hahaha! To be honest, I love it. I am looking forward to it now. Going back to Interior Design, I love how all these things complement each other. Technically speaking, Coffee Project is an Interior Designer's masterpiece.


Trivia: The decor (below, right side) took me about 15 minutes to make. You may see this photo as simple and very easy to do but I am telling you that it's not. A normal person will see these as five random objects, random decors in a layer or possibly a weird upside down box in the foreground with four other random decors around it. This is how I see it now: THE PRINCIPLE OF CONTRAST means two opposing elements - I chose lines and curves with an organic touch. Balanced in subtle wooden texture and neutral colors. Trust me, there are faaar more complicated elements to choose from. To be honest, I played this one safe. I didn't choose fun colors because I thought it's easier not to use the color theory. Guess what? Medyo hard talaga sya beks!

#mindblown #nosebleed #earbleed #eyebleed  #technicalfoul #hindinaakouulit #aputolakamayhindiatakbo #medyonastressyungartistinme #graphicdesignbakamo #walayansaloloko #thebasicsofstyling #basicpalangyan #kamustanamanyunginteriordecoratorsnghomemagazines #interiordesign #interiorstyling #decorating101 #interiorshiz

The left side of the image shows how careful I am for choosing the colors I am posting on Instagram because of this class. I have a recent post which is the Carlo-ish photo of mine, and it's too yellow, not following my standard color palettes! And I am at war with myself if I should delete it or not. Now my dilemma is this: for the next weeks, I need to post photos with yellow tones to make my feed beautiful. I don't like it when I criticize myself because of color palettes.


I have to go for now. Duty calls.

No comments: