Thursday, May 6, 2010

I GOT BORED. SO WHAT?

Just another "boring" day, I went scribbling and editing. This is not a normal task in the office, but this is where I park my brain for a little while.

I remember using this ever-reliable graphic application since I was a kid. I drew bird, stick-man, (whatever) I wrote my name in different colors. Very classic rainbow.. :) I even cursed my kid-sister using this application (Hey, I was a kid back then!) And now I realize, my unusual hobby made my writing a bit better than everyone else using this app. (Hahaha, ang yabang!)


And then, I saw this cute image of a girl wearing something I find very interesting.

I graphically transformed her into a zombie! Yikes! :D


From paint, I moved into more detailed and organized post processing studio. I wanna learn more about it.

No comments: