Saturday, June 12, 2010

MY OWN PLAYFUL WORLD

This is where I am spending a little part of my salary... Toys!!!

















I bought the Buzz Lighter keychain during a trip to SM on my Birthday. The Fire Mario was a gift from my sister, the Alien from Toy Story was a gift from Ken. I can't explain the feeling whenever I see a little dangling face from an animation movie icon at a store. I can't help but to look at it with utmost admiration! :) I am not a toy collector. I just love seeing them inside a drawer, on top of the shelves, in my bag, and in my closet. They are everywhere!

I recently found a store in Manila where you can buy the cheapest action figures in town! Compared to a toy store at a mall, it will save you atleast hundreds of pesos. Cheaper when you buy a dozen.
I checked out Clippers' price of this Fire Mario and it's 300 pesos cheaper!

I sooooo love this kinda stuffs!

















These are my personalities. I made the first one on the right, which is the cool and rugged. Wearing jeans and a sneaker, a shirt and a hoodie. The one in the middle is my avatar when I was in the mood of learning MJ's Smooth Criminal dance moves. Hahaha! The third one, (which is on the left) is my latest avatar, pertaining to finding the right things for me for the next few years. Exploring all the possibilities in the universe. I soooo hope to find it soon..

Weiz, I call this kind The Cracker Rocker Club. Hahaha! Out of the usual boredom, I first made one for my sister. She used it as an avatar on her facebook page. Soon, I made one for myself and a friend find it cute and I made one for her too. (The image looks pixelized, sorry about that.)


























This is what I do when we are with Ken. I guess he's used into the camera already. I shoot as if he doesn't care. He plays around the camera, make a fool out of himself and dance crazily. I love taking his pictures.

No comments: