Wednesday, December 1, 2010

THANKS HEAVENLY FATHER

Hey God, I know you are listening..

Thank you for your extra kindness. You love me, and my family. And I love you. I am saying this prayer in public because yes, I want them to know that you are there always. It's my own way of saying thank you. :)

Even if there are people judging me by comparing me to their daughter abroad, I don't care. I am better. I am happy because I know I am on the right path. So what if I am here in Manila and decided to pursue what I love? So what if I am not working at a central business district? What difference does it make? I wake up, I travel, I work, I eat, I go home.. Mas mura ang pamasahe ko. Hahaha! Diba Lord? And thank you for making me realize that I went to an excellent institution with the right attitude..

Thank you for giving me my friends, bless them. My family, bless them. And my enemies. Bless them the most. Hehehe.

Thanks Dear God! You rock!

1 comment:

aman said...

may drama din pala sa buhay mo?! at lahat ay nasusulat sa talaarawang nasa ibang mundo... Astig!!!!