Friday, April 22, 2011

CONFUSED AND UNDECIDED AT THE AGE OF 25

There you have it. I announced my age already. I am not ashamed as I used to. At this age, maybe I need to start taking life seriously and yeah, act appropriately my age... (Silence) BUT I CAN'T DO IT!!

Top 10 reasons why I like being normal (and when I say normal, that's literally saying I am only thwee at heart.):
  1. I like throwing practical jokes to my friends. (Even if I was so darn nervous when they started calling security personnels. To this date, I never told them yet. And I don't have plans of telling them. Haha!) 
  2. I like calling them weird names 
  3. I like liking Backstreet Boys and Spice Girls 
  4. I like showing my butt to my four-year old nephew at home and laugh when he scream like a girl. 
  5. I like playing games and forget about the world. 
  6. I like laughing like a maniac or scream to death when I feel like doing it at home. Ask my sisters about this. Haha! Oh no.. 
  7. I like kissing and smelling my high school friend Jason in public. He. Is. Not. My. Boyfriend. I kiss him like he's a baby. And he smells nice too. A mix of Penshoppe's Paint and cigarette. 
  8. I like collecting toys. I wanna collect plush toys now. Haha. See? 
  9. I like it when my nephew thinks we are of the same age, four. He told me so. Haha! 
  10. I like receiving small toys from my nephew when he's done with it. Saying: "Tita Di, sayo na lang to." 
Top 3 reasons why I don't like to grow up:
  1. Responsibilities 
  2. Death 
  3. Sickness 
I fear them the most. Everybody does. Life is too short to waste time being worried and getting sad. For the past few months, I look at the mirror and say: I am not getting any younger and I can feel it. But it doesn't show. I look cuter than ever with this round face and irresistible smile. But that's not the point. Haha! I gained almost 19 lbs in less than five months and I know that it's not good. I am thinking of getting myself into capoeira or to lessen my food consumption but it's not easy. I feel tired all the time. I feel sleepy most of the time and when it's time to take a rest, I don't feel like doing so. I still want to do more and cross out things from my bucket list. With this weight, I don't think I can do any of it. Well, I'm trying. Anyway, kasama ang pag-lose ng 20 lbs sa bucket list ko.

I've been working as a graphic designer for four months already and I feel like hindi ako nag-improve as an illustrator. I wanted to draw. I want to draw. I want to create. But I don't know where to start. Man is really insatiable. I know na nasa right path ako. I'm here already. I am a designer already. And now, it's up to me to make the most out of it.

1 comment:

aman said...

takot din akong mamatay... dati!!!! wag kang matakot dun... dahil lahat tayo ay darating dun... una una lang... hahahaha!!!