Wednesday, April 27, 2011

SUPER SCARY ONLINE GAME: HOTEL 626

Oh yeah?

K. If you're a fan of horror movies or stories, then this one's definitely for you: Hotel 626

Hotel 626 is open from 6PM to 6AM daily. That's obviously where they got their name, right? If your butt's increasingly can't get over the scary shit out of your system, you can just change your computer's time allowing you to enter the site earlier than 6PM. But! Take note: BUT! But if you want to feel the excitement this site has to offer, I suggest you wait until the "hotel" opens. Anyway I think you may want to experience all the scary shit alone. (devil smile) This, I think is the scariest game! I played Silent Hill and Resident Evil before and none of them compared to Hotel 626. I am speaking for myself ha.

So you are a guest in the hotel. And you need to get yourself out of the building. Hindi ko na sasabihin ang buo. I want you guys to experience the game itself. 

You need to register. Click the enable webcam and mic for better experience.




Seriously, turn off your lights and put your headphones on! 

The hallway

Your bedside

Ha! It freaked me out! Really!

I swear to God, I don't want to take a picture of some girl popping in and out of my sight in real life.

No comments: