Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I WILL IF YOU WILL

Do something awesome for the environment. Get something awesome in return.

Yes guys, I am serious here! 

Earth Hour came up with this awesome idea that challenges people to do their part saving our planet. It's cool right?

I was watching Kung Fu Zen late last Saturday when National Geographic Channel flashed this awesome Earth Hour 15-seconder commercial and I thought, why not? But just this morning when I was browsing for a decent image hosting site, I landed on Earth Hour's youtube channel. Tadah! I made my pledge! I am avoiding using plastics and straws for nearly one and a half year already and I asked my friends to do the same thing. Ginagawa ng iba, but I don't know with the others.

With this, I hope they are up for the challenge.


Karen requested to dye my hair green instead of blue. So yeah, I am coloring it green! Please help me to accomplish this people!

No comments: