Wednesday, August 8, 2012

ZARK'S BURGERS

Archer's Nook, 2464 Taft Ave., Malate, Manila (632) 392 1211
(Mon-Fri 10am-10pm / Sat-Sun 10am-9pm)
Avg/person: Php 250
Best Seller: Jawbreaker


Can you believe it? This is the tastiest burger my eyes ever laid on! Yung mustard at mayo pa lang, sarap na sarap na ako. What more pa with the actual juicy burger? The place is small for a crowd like us; big and hungry. Hell, I don't care! I am about to taste the juiciest patty ever! I think I have an idea what Crabby Patty tastes like!
My friends and I went to Zark's for dinner one rainy Tuesday. We waited to be seated along with the other excited crowd of students two doors away from Zark's entrance. It's where they keep their customers waiting and entertained with colorful sets of pantone-themed chairs inside a 25-degree room. I was about to turn back when my friend says it's worth the wait, so okay, let's wait.






The feeling was like I am awaiting for my sentence in court knowing that these 6-inches burger may put me into sleep forever. But that's not the point. I will happily eat this monster jawbreaker before I die tonight! Dinner is served! I am excited to eat every bits of this monster burger. I feel like I am having an awesome foreplay with the plate right at that moment.



The Spam looks awesomely salty delicious! The bacon! Oooh, so crispy! The melted cheese, I imagine myself licking my fingers from touching that tender yellow goodness from heavens. And the orgasmic patties... I vividly remember how I reacted when I saw that 3-inches thick layers of beef patties sandwiched between tomatoes, cheese, bacon and Spam. I called on my friend's name like this: "eeeeee, Yaaaaaaaabs!" in a soft and whispering way of saying it's coming.

Now everything went slow-mo. I looked at my plate admiring how the burger is sitting in front of me. I eat fast normally, but when I saw this thing that I want to marry, I said, I'll eat you slowly and enjoy what's on top of you, finish the bottom with a satisfied sigh. I will leave the rest of the Zark's Burgers experience up to you. It's really worth the wait!



Tips for first timers:
I suggest you eat here when you're about to go home. You don't want to smell like a grilled area inside a kitchen during class hours. And if you're body built is small to medium, do not eat the Jawbreaker alone.

(Note: This post is lifted from my own domain which is a part of my school project: 7 Restaurants around DLS-CSB. I presented this post with two of my classmates and two panels. They liked the idea and thought it has a potential for growth)

No comments: