Wednesday, September 5, 2012

WHAT'S UP LE ME?


This blog seriously needs an update. Parang pati header ko, need na din. Blech! What's up with me lately? Nothing much. I bought a new shoes to replace my trusty 2009 Chucks, I replaced it with some checkered slip-on shoes (para makatipid sa oras sa pagsintas ng sapatos) and what else? I'd rather not talk about it.

AUGUST
August wasn't good to me. August has been a bitch and I can't wait to kick its butt this month. But wait, how? Forget about August? Fuck August. Imagine this friends: I weigh about 180lbs because I am chubby and now? I lost 10 pounds in two weeks. First picture was taken June. The next two are taken recently.. I am not wearing pants! :D you know what I did? I skipped dinner. And one hour walk every night. Top that!


No comments: