Sunday, October 14, 2012

CHEESEDOG




I was bed-ridden for five days. The culprit? Some airborne virus the doctor called "measles." My sisters and I are eating merienda last Saturday. I am happy just spending an afternoon in our living room. I hate staying at my sister's bedroom. I feel terribly sick all the time.

I wanna go back to drawing and writing. I feel left out. I also went back to reading books. I am currently juggling The Perks of Being a Wallflower and Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. I read those when I am tired of doing Enjoy Philippines' 4th Edition Booklet.

This is my favorite part of Cheesedog's. :)





.


I still lack details, pero I will work out on this soon. I guess I'll start studying human anatomy and never stop drawing. Sa ngayon, I draw directly on Illustrator and missing out a lot of details and curves. Anyway, I think vector naman depends on your style.

1 comment:

aman said...

Nag ka sakit ka pla mahal...

hope your ok na po...

okies na din po ako...

muah!