Friday, February 1, 2013

SOME AWESOME++ WEBSITES TO CHECK OUT WHEN BORED!



I mean, seriously! Every reader of this blog from all over the world has to check these! (Ang kapal ng mukha, as if I have tons of readers) I can create and design one, but these designers and developers are sick! Haha! Scroll down to experience awesomeness, dali!



BIO-BAK
This is new to me. This site is very interactive-that I want to retire from browsing 9gag and and waste all my 8 hours looking for Mr. Hand's missing toolbox!











SALT FILMS
You choose a director, you shake the salt container (or whatever it is called) you watch commercial. I love the hand, though.. :)

WHY DO YOU STAY UP LATE?
This site creeps me out a little because of its black and orb-like visual. Nevertheless, I find it interesting because of the poetry.

INFINITE OZ
Turn off your lights, put on your headset, set the volume to maximum, don't move, and immerse yourself into the world of awesomeness!







BANK OF IMAGINATION
Random quotes or search for a category, fall in love. Click away!




INCREDIBOX
This is my favorite. I can listen to this for hours because it's me creating choosing the sounds that these guys make. Talents. Awesome talents. Awesome awesome. I'm getting myself a pizza and ice cold cola.





No comments: