Friday, September 17, 2010

TOMORROW'S THE BIG DAY! ANONG ORAS ANG CLASS MO?

Finally, after years of long wait; TADA!!! I'm now taking a course on Print Media Arts. And I'm gonna start tomorrow. I'm kind of excited because even if I ain't setting my foot on their building yet, I wanna spend my hours working on my portfolio-style-assignment!


Gee, it's my big day tomorrow and I felt like it's my first day at work. Hahaha, walang pakiaelaminenin! Excited ako e! The feeling is different. Parang nerbyos na ewan. Kasi para ngang magttrabaho lang ako. And I wish this course isn't for Saturdays only. :(

I was chatting with my best friend earlier, we were talking about stuffs and suddenly, out of nowhere she asked me: "what time ang class mo?" ampupu, ang sarap pakinggan! (as if naririnig mo ang kausap mo sa YM e no?) I answered 9:00. Hahahaha! A few minutes earlier I said: "ask mo ako ulit kung anong oras ang class ko, dali! And she did! Tanginang yan, uto-uto! Seriously, ang sarap basahin.. ANONG ORAS ANG CLASS MO? HANGGANG ANONG ORAS KA? ANONG PAGAARALAN NYO BUKAS? Ang sarap. Damang dama ko.. Pangarap, tatlong hakbang na lang, magkakasama na tayo.. :)

I've been dreaming about this stuff since I graduated college. (And hadn't done anything about it then) I felt like a part of me is crushed into maddening pieces and all that's left to do is to hurt my hurting ego. I felt so helpless and used. That I want to break free from the reality that some Communication Art students will end up doing all the crazy paper works. The payment follow ups are crazy! Don't get me wrong. I am not against the administrative jobs. But it is really not my thing. And I find it real hard to, well, join the corporate world. I don't like the ties, the heels, the big "texan" hair, the red dress, the power suit, the boring gray cubicle and most of all: the stiff boss. And oh, let me add another thing: THE BLACK SLACKS..

I love wearing sneakers. See that?


















This is my 2009 Chuck Taylor. My first ever! At ang isang reason kung bakit ako nagpapapulpitate pag slacks at black shoes ang labanan because I don't like wearing any of that. It's a free country! Kaya nga may freedom e. Well, I can't imagine CEOs and VPs wearing chucks. But hell, I'm lovin' it! :) the more na maraming putik ang sapatos ko, the better. Hindi ko alam! (sigh) Hindi naman ako pinalaking nagbababad sa kalye at uhuging tumatakbo palabas ng bahay habang sumisigaw ng: "TANG-INA, NANDITO NA AKO!"

So ayun, balik tayo. My first day tomorrow at school and I'll having those one of the Wacom Tablet and Pen when I make bayad for the downpayment. It's not free of course. But I'll be having one tomorrow. And I hope to make good use of that since then on.



















I remember having a conversation with Tina at Binondo Church. Sabi nya sa akin, "para mahanap mo kung saan ka masaya, i-eliminate mo ang mga bagay na alam mong ayaw mo". She's right. Minsan, dapat may mga tao akong nakakausap kasi ang dami kong bagay na napupulot. I just love getting back to those days. Yung may mga matatalim na "point" na tutusok sa kailaliman ng budhi mo. Sobra. And then, I said: "Oo nga no.. But where to start?"

So eto na. Maraming salamat sa Novartis Job, sa panahon, kay Ms. Joy Cayetano, kay Tina, kay Aivy, kay Riyah, kay Camille at syempre sa cute na cute kong Ate. The best talaga sya! Sobrang makabuluhan ang mga bagay sa mundo. Hindi ko pa lang makita ang kagandahan ng lahat talaga.

Nakakatuwa. Mag-aaral ako bukas ulit. Will post pictures ng school ko pag may time. So it will remind me everyday how lucky I am.

Bagong mga tao na naman.. Masaya na naman ito.

I also would like to thank my friends for the encouragementsssss! And my family for supporting me. Sobra. Ang saya saya ko! The last time na naging masaya ako na excited na parang natatae was the time of our Conquer Sagada. :)

2 comments:

tinabax said...

good job!!!!=D inspiring.=)
tapos okay lang na magbackpack, mag chucks, magsuot ng ID strap na naka-print yung name ng school, tawagin ang mga katabi na "classmates", ang sarap maging student!=D

Di Licop said...

Ang sarap din magbaon ng lunch.. :) hehehehe.. Thanks mucho Tina!