Thursday, November 18, 2010

MY LIFETIME WISHLIST C/O AMAZON DOT COM

I've been drooling for these items for the past weeks already. I wish they have an Amazon.com in the Philippines para kahit ako na lang ang magpick up ng item ko. Cheaper and I don't have to think about government taxes and shipping fees. Geez, why do we have to work hard to earn money when spending will take you just a minute? (darn, even without a minute!) I don't like that kind of thinking.. Anyway, here they are.. You'll learn how boyish I am until today! Hahahaha! So what if I don't like make ups and Hello Kitty? Duh!

Drool Item #1
Pacific Chronium Men's Dual Suspension 26-inch wheels Mountain Bike - $99.95

Drool Item #2
Topeak Modula Cage EX Modified Shape Bicycle Waterbottle Cage - $8.39

Drool Item #3
Ventura Bicycle Headlight and Taillight Combo - $14.00

Drool Item #4
Park Tool WTK-1 Essential Tool Kit (para hindi na ako mukhang tanga na naglalakad kapag nasisiraan ng bike) - $16.72

Drool Item #5
M-Wave Bicycle Saddle Bag (Medium) - $4.99

Drool Item #6
Schwinn OPP Bell (black) - $4.99

Drool Item #7
Schwinn Trasher Adult Micro Bicycle Helmet - $21.99

Drool Item #8
Schwinn Aluminium Frame Pump - $7.99

Drool Item #9
Mongoose Cable Combo Bicycle Lock - $9.99

Drool Item #10
Kindle 3G Wireless Reading Device, Free 3G + Wifi, 6" Display - $189.00

Drool Item #11
Polar Insulated Water Bottle - $5.88

I like window shopping in Amazon.com. Feeling ko kasi ang mura nilang lahat because I can afford almost everything. Really. Seriously. And all I have to do is just replace the $ with peso sign.. :p I can grab 'em all at a blink!

No comments: