Monday, February 28, 2011

DLSU DESIGNER CLASSMATES

We held our class at Andrew Gonzales Hall, De La Salle University with Tricia Gosingtian


It was the coolest class this year. I have finally met Robbie Bautista, my illustrator hero. I have so many things to share actually. But i don't know where to start. Hahaha. I was starstruck. Hehehe. No, seriously. Yes I was, with Robbie. I just can't believe he was there. Kasi he said he's shy and inconsistent, pero hindi naman. Haaay, hindi lang talaga ako makapaniwala na he's there with the rest of the class. I sooo like him! Seeing Tricia is a different thing though. She's cute and jet lagged. Hehehe.

Just like what I said before, there are things na narerealize ko everyday just by spending a day with highly creative people. And my case is totally not different from them. (Well, except for I decided to pursue this course after four painful years from getting out of college.) I am so lazy and I can't finish what I started. Parang ganun. Maraming kaartehan, hanggang sa oo, tamarin na naman ako. At mawalan ng interes sa bagay na hindi ko natapos.

Si Nelz at ang Dork.. :D


Created by Sir Gerry

No comments: