Wednesday, March 9, 2011

FINAL FANTASY VII ON PC. FOR OLD TIME'S SAKE!

I got hold of my least favorite game in 1999 last week. It is not my thing to play Role Playing Games (RPG) that time because I am focused to obtain my S license in Gran Turismo in Play Station 1. The first Final Fantasy game I ever loved and still my favorite was Final Fantasy VIII. Not until I finished the game that I actually spent time playing Final Fantasy VII and boy, it is beautiful! I am not talking about its graphics because 3D games at that time wasn't smooth compared to the animation games nowadays. They all looked like a moving lego during game plays and if it wasn't because of it's marvelous story, the game's probably swooping its bricky ass down the trash. Kidding!


I vote for Final Fantasy VII, for having the most idiot proof controls that was ever invented. Hehe. Seriously, if you're gonna play this thing even without Final Fantasy gaming background, you will love the simple "charge-attack" battle and the menu / options for your character abilities, equipments and materia. You will eventually feel the awesomeness of this options when you know how to equip them the proper battle gears overtime. I spent like at least half an hour studying what gear to wear, materia to equip based on my previous tactical mistakes. Me and best bud even drew illustration of our possible materia positions pag equipped na, we jot down items we obtained after a fight and brainstorm about its possible good use. We take note of where we obtained a particular rare item for future use, I dunno. Hahaha! We are both young and in middle school! Whaddyaxpect?


What to love? Custom control for PC keyboard! 


Recently, after an hour of conversation with my best bud last week, he told me that Squaresoft released a version of FFVII on PC. (I also found out that they also released FFVIII and FFIX PC compatible) I downloaded it in a flash! And (at least if I have time) I make sure to take Cloud and his allies on a journey one hour everyday. I also provided screenshot of some scenes in which I find cute and (the image) currently not available on the net. Am I sooo not a gamer anymore?


In this scene, Tifa reminded Cloud about his promise seven years ago. That Cloud will come and rescue Tifa if she gets in trouble.

That's just another moment where I have to hate Valentine's Day! Gawdammit! :p hehehe. Kidding! At least every 10 minutes, I get to wait for five minutes while they finish their never-ending-dialogues. Why can't they realize that someone's waiting for them to just normally roam around town? Hurr! If I end up on a village, I run around to search for potions and gils or talk to the locals hoping to encounter an optional mission. Sometimes, I take advantage of the time where I can run without enemy encounter. Hahaha! 


I also make sure to take Cloud to a nearby Inn to restore his HP/MP for 10 gil a night. 
For some reasons, this is what I enjoy in playing Final Fantasy: running around Inns. 
And since I played FFVII before and I saw the smooth-rendered character 3D animated version of Tifa (in Final Fantasy Advent Children) and Aeris (Final Fantasy Crisis Core) now, I am running a huge crush on Aeris na! (wink!) Sorry Zack, move out, I am crushing on Aeris. You are not on my top list na Zack!


Cloud meets Aeris for the very first time!
Cloud was smashed into the church from a recent battle in Mako Reactor 5 with a robot. There, he met beautiful Aeris in which I was glad I bought a flower from her for 1 gil earlier in the game. It doesn't affect the overall gaming experience if you choose not to buy a flower from her though. I guess it's a pogi point for Cloud lang.


I've been in this place with Zack (Final Fantasy Crisis Core) Do you guys remember too? The northern part from here is Aeris' home.
 
Cloud spent the night at Aeris' home
Aeris mentioned here that he had a boyfriend. In which Cloud find surprising.
There are loads of funny stuffs in FFVII din. Like there was Cloud dressed like a woman for them to save Tifa from a pervert Don. Hahaha! I find him cute. Lalo na nung naglalakad na sya nicely. Literally!


ROFL look at Cloud right there! Hahahaha!

Hahaha! As if he's touching his bleep bleep! Now I am wondering, are we like that in real life? Do we walk like that for real? Now Cloud, are you serious? Hahaha! I hope he don't mind me for exposing this for show-and-tell. Anyway, you already have the highest reputation. Hehehe.


I hope to finish the game with Level 99, maximum!

No comments: