Thursday, July 21, 2011

I AM IN BIG TROUBLE

I am writing this story to remind myself how stubborn I was for the last five months. I was confused and anxious. I was numb and unhappy. I am lost for three minutes, trying to gather all the possible words to describe how I really feel.

I froze there, ashamed of what my eyes just witnessed. Pinakita sa akin ng Diyos kung gaano ako ka-impulsive at kung gaano ako naging pabaya. Ang sakit pala nun. Ayoko ng maramdaman ulit yun. First time ko to experience this, so everything's new to me.

The only way to describe how I feel is similar to those girls facing an unwanted pregnancy. Bigat no? Yeah. I am in a mess. Ok lang to! Babawi ako.

1 comment:

aman said...

di... last ko na to sayo... never regret your decisions... mas mabigat pag may regrets... once you took the step... be ready for the consequence and face it like a R man... :)