Thursday, July 14, 2011

KOBE BRYANT WEARS FEU JERSEY

I am sorry for the badly edited pictures.. :)

Basketball superstar Kobe Bryant wears FEU jersey! :D


I am a biggest fan of Los Angeles, Lakers. Nuff said! And when I saw these images of Kobe, I have to say I felt the school pride rising! Saka lagi ko syang pinapagod pag naglalaro ako ng NBA Live.

6 foot + tall Bryant visited Manila to kick off his 5-city Nike tour. He played hoops with Far Eastern University (FEU), Ateneo de Manila University (ADMU), De La Salle University (DLSU) and Smart-Gilas Pilipinas players yesterday, July 13, 2011 at Araneta Coliseum.

Those people who were given a chance to see this guy in person is hella lucky! I wish to see him too. I heard that Kobe might watch FEU Saturday game in Araneta. I am not sure about this though. I might as well go there and see for myself. :)

It looks good on him. Same color kasi ng jersey nya. :) I love you Kobe Bryant!

No comments: