Sunday, July 31, 2011

THANK YOU, MEGA FISHING CORPORATION FAMILY!

I will never say goodbye..

I will forever be grateful that I shared seven months of my life with them. I found true friends kahit sobrang binabasag nila ako sa araw araw na ginawa ng Diyos.

I joined them December of 2010. Hindi ko din inexpect na second day ko pa lang with them, hindi ko na kailangang mahiya around them, I don't have to adjust. Ganun kasimple. I started 2011 literally happy because they were all very supportive and warm towards me.

I would like to give my warmest thanks to these people:

CREATIVE DEPARTMENT / MARKETING DEPARTMENT
Regi Santos - He's my college friend and my Creative Head. Thank you for introducing Mega Fishing Corporation to me. He is the nicest guy around and I trust him more than anything else. Thank you for giving me bear hugs all the time. It is really cute when you say "pa-hug nga" and feel your big arms around me. Pag iniwan ka ni Beth, nandito ako. Pipilitin kitang mahalin. Mahalay!

Toti Bernardo - My co-designer. Magaling gumawa ng lubid ng kasinungalingan. Katandem ni Arman. He's quiet and funny at the same time. I like being around him because he always say the wrong words at the right time. Thank you for introducing a lot of things to me and for being extremely patient. Kala ko mabait ka, hayup ka! :D

Amber Fajardo - Amber the Giant: Ang pinakamatanda sa circle of friends pero isip bata! Jokeness! Seatmate in Navotas and a loving friend and daughter. Thank you for being my sister in MFC I am so lucky na nakadaupang palad kita kahit lagi mong hinahawakan ang pwet ko at ang booby ko. Wag kang masyadong praning kasi nakakamatay yun. Pag nagyaya akong lumabas sana wag kang drawing!


SALES ADMIN DEPARTMENT
Nads Maiquez - I love her with all my heart. No, not in a romantic-cheesyness-love-struck lesbian kind of love. (Like, eew! Even if she's the last person on earth.) She's the closest to me and probably the corniest girl around. Thank you for being nice to me all the time. Marami pa tayong pupuntahan, panonoorin, at kakainan. I love you Nads and I will definitely miss you. This isn't goodbye, magpapamiss lang ako ng konti kasi alam ko, may HD ka sa akin. She's the first person to say na ayaw nya akong umalis sa Mega, so feeling ko gusto nya akong i-Eleven Minutes. Yoko nga! Yakness.

Shane Abegail Sucgang - Masama ugali nitong si Shane. Hindi dapat tularan ng mga empleyado. Hindi magandang ehemplo. Gustong gusto kong isiwalat ang pagkatao nya! Kidding aside, hindi ko naman inasahan na magiging close ko sya. For all I know, nawawala na lang bigla sa area nya yan pagtuntong ng 5PM sa Navotas. I made her walk under the scorching heat of the sun in Quezon, another long walk in Baguio and then that's where we established our strong connection. I also love you Shane because we both love Damon Salvatore and I will never consider you a competition. I know, Damon will choose me over you.

Len Guinabo - I played with her cutie little daughter when we were still in Navotas. She owe me big time. I saved her husband's time because Sir Henry was supposed to go home early and take care of Cloe. Thanks Ate Len for letting me play with her. Baka next time na makita ko sya, 22 na sya. And I am still 26 pa din naman by that time and you're mga 46 na siguro nun?

Mitch Balbada - Nilaglag mo ako! Hayup! Alam na ng buong madla na crushers ko si am@megasardines.com! Ikaw ang salarin e. Ikaw lang, wala ng iba. Wala kang preno! Seryoso, natatakot ako sa kanya kasi yung mata nya parang vampire. But I wanna be a vampire so I am kinda expecting her to grab me and suck my blood anytime. I wonder what's keeping her outta my system. Please suck my blood and kill me anytime ok? You're my Nathan, and I will keep you updated with my progress. Keep me posted!

Van Satore - Ang Julia Roberts slash Toni Gonzaga namin. Buntis ka ba talaga Van? Mabaet sya kaya lang makulet. Parang tanga lage. Piro swet sya sa amin. Pag sasagot sya ng phone ganito: (mabilis) Hello, Good Morning, Miga Fisheeeng.. Winnur!

TRADE MARKETING GROUP
(MAS MASASAMA ANG UGALI NG MGA TAO DITO)
Arman Palmario - Bully. Cactus. Derek Ramsay pero walang abs. The funny guy. Magaling gumawa ng lubid ng kasinungalingan din. Mas masama ang ugali kesa kay Shane. Kung makapanlait kala mo anak ng Diyos. Perpekto. Walang kapintasan. Mahilig tumalon. Kasuntukan ko. He's two years older than me pero walang pinagkatandaan. Ikaw na pre! Ikaw na! Above all, I love you. I am comfortable just sitting beside you and listen to your bullying tactics. You are sweet and humble and I like that about you. Stay strong..

Elmer Vidallon - I will always remember the night when you told me you love me. But I have to say no because you are in a relationship. Please remember that I may have turned you down but that doesn't mean I cared any less. Naaaaaaaaaaks! That night pala when you told me na nasa Morayta ka pala head bangin' sa first ever MYX Concert at sa kwento about smoking. Parang hindi ikaw. But I am glad you're better than the guy you were back in college..

Patrick Mendiola - I heard this guy is the meanest! Yes it is true. Malayo pa lang, ramdam ko na marami na syang pwedeng sabihin sayo tapos magtatago ka na lang. He taught me how to read drum notes and introduced me to Bea Lao.

Gi Bolina - Bakla. Berde. Kalbo. Maton. Pero mahal ko. I remember how he blowed my hair dry last January. Masarap pala ikaw magluto. Hindi ko man lang natikman ang specialty mo. Pero salamat sa tahong, sa mechado at sa tokwa.

France Ambrocio - Kasabay ko sya umuwi at nakikiride ako sa kotse nya. Kapal ng mukha. Hahaha! Bumabangka ka na din e. Nambabasag ka na din. Buti na lang paalis na ako. Kung hindi, karagdagan ka sa mga bully. Joke! :D Tahimik pero rockers!

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Rose Delos Reyes - I always cry when you cry. Why is that? I will remember you for your generosity. You are rich in friends Mommy please remember that. I will miss you terribly. Mayaman ka talaga. Sus! Hasyendera to the max, pak! Salamat din sa paghihintay mo sa akin umuwi when we were in Navotas at inaabot ka tuloy ng 6:30. You are my Nathan din Mommy, I will keep you updated.

Lileth de Leon - Sayang hindi ko mararanasan ang panunuwag mo. Pero thankful na din ako. Haha!

Ems Alagao - My third Nathan. She is sweet and caring. Ramdam ko ang pagiging mabait ni Ma'am Ems kumpara sa TMG. Generous and when she talks, she makes a lot of sense. She's 33 and loves Hello Kitty. Sweet no? Thanks Ma'am Ems for being nice! See you soon!

Abby Mercado - My fourth Nathan. She's the second most beautiful girl in Marketing. Obviously, ako yung first. I know she will understand. I don't know her much but being with her for two days in Gung Ho made me jump into conclusion that Ms. Abby is in fact, an angel sent from heaven (cue music: I wanna be the one who you believe in your heart is sent from (sent from heaven) There's a piece of me who leaves when you're gone because you're sent from (sent from heaven)) (Haaay!) Contented and happy AND single. Sabi nya ime-make over nya ako at uunahin nya ang kilay ko. E ang sabi ko lang naman gusto ko yung bangs nya kasi hindi gumagalaw.


ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT
Richelle Salvador - Bully sa chat pero extremely nice in person. That's pretty surprising diba? She's nuts but totally acceptable. I can never go on a day without talking to her because she make me laugh all the time. She taught me a few things about ComUnion, Accounting and Algebra. I will miss you Che! 

Dholsie Berena, Rachelle Cuevas & Angela Pascual - I know Dhols and Reych because we went to see Transformers 3 with Che a few weeks ago. Dhols and Apol are my Gung Ho classmates. Guys, thank you for giving me your sweet rescuing hugs! :)

Red Lomotan - CPA. Isang matalinong nilalang. Akala ko dead serious. Unggoy din pala. Parang si Che. Feeling ko mas matindi si Red. :) 

HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
Che Mateo, Lala Maghuyop, Haide Garcia, Mellow Guevarra, Vicky Buenavista and Rochelle Edovani - Coolest HR people I've ever met! God, they are all approachable. Hindi na ako nagdadalawang isip lumapit o magtanong sa kanila. I would like to offer my special thanks to Ms. Vicky because I know what she went through in life. I am kind of excited for 40 Days of Love session because of her.

TIU LIM FAMILY & MR. RAFFY LANTIN
For giving us an opportunity to have fun in MFC and for putting together under one roof the nicest people on earth.

SA MGA FRIENDS NA HINDI KO NABANGGIT
Alam nyo na kung sino kayo. Sa Gung Ho classmates ko, I love you guys!

Aalis akong masaya. Baon ko sa lunchbox ang mga tawanan sa service pauwi, ang masasayang kwentuhan sa pantry tsaka yung mga sandaling kailangan ding lumuha kasi, may 40 Days of Love at Gung Ho. Maaalala ko ang Mega Sardines dahil sa mga taong naging part nito. Ang paglipat ng ibang department sa Ortigas ay isa sa mga magagandang movement na nangyari sa 'kin. It just goes to show that MFC is growing. And will grow bigger through the years.

Minsan nakoconfuse pa din ako. Naiisip ko pa din, what if I will stay? What if this and that.. Kung lulunurin ko ang sarili ko sa what if, I will never grow. I asked God for a sign, he gave it to me naman and enough reason na yun para maniwala akong I made the right decision. Impulsive and immature? Yes and no.

I will miss them. But forgetting them is not an option.

Laughing and having fun at work will forever be associated with Mega Fishing Corporation. Thank you so much guys!

1 comment:

tinabax said...

parang valedictory address. nice!=) goodluck sa bago mong work di!!=)