Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I LOVE YOU, I HATE YOU

You're the only one who can see this post. Kaya alam mo na na ikaw ang tinutukoy ko.
I am making this list to write the things I hate about you.

  1. I hate your thoughtfulness - You make me feel special. You always make me believe in love. I do. But with you, it's a different story.
  2. I super hate your sweetness - This thing is making me fall for you real deep. It's a good thing we don't see each other often. 
  3. I hate the way you make me laugh - Effortlessly. Nuff said.
  4. I hate your presence - I hate it when I find my self smiling even when you're just sitting beside me.
  5. I hate your vulnerability
  6. I hate it when I can see you're uncomfortable and tired. I wanna take all of it away, but I can't. I don't know how.
  7. I hate the way you come into my mind in the middle of the night. When I think about you, para akong nasa bar. Gumugulo ang tahimik kong mundo.
  8. The way you talk - I hate the way you talk to me. It makes me want to listen even to your silent sighs.
  9. I hate it when I am hoping to receive a text message from you almost everyday.

But even if my falling in love with you just means listening to your funny stories, watching your hand gestures, watching you have fun, then I'd be happy to just watch you get close to the things you desire the most. I would hate the things that make you stand out above the rest and secretly fall in love over and over again. Because with you, it's different. Because with you, I am happy. Because with you, I am selfless. Because with you, every broken pieces of my self is whole. Because I love you - unselfishly.

1 comment:

aman said...

I love you too... napaka emo mo nmn sesing mahal... muah! mess you...