Wednesday, January 18, 2012

2011: SURF AND MUSIC FESTIVAL - BALER, AURORA

I had gone mad, I was too lazy to post a blog about my Baler trip last year!
So, I enjoyed this Baler trip better than Calaguas. I don't like kasi the idea of you not doing anything under the scorching heat of the sen.. :D it's like "cook me, and I will love every bit of your heat!"

Dinama ko ang init ng araw dito. As in! I have my dark blue Esprit umbrella (kailangan nakadetalye!) and Brown scarf around me, so my skin's like protected sa sen's UV rays. Arte!

I got me my own surf board. Kidding.

We left Manila on a Friday night, (October 28). We slept inside the bus for 7 hours and I was kind of expecting that we will arrive sa Baler ng 5am. Kasi I thought Aurora is in Quezon Province. Nakipagtalo pa ako with Allan that Baler is in Quezon. I got a dose of my own medicine. Haha! At least when you travel, you will learn - by experience.

Geography lesson number 1: Shut up and google your destination. :)

We arrived sa Baler ng 8am. It was such a tiring and sleepy bus ride. Dahil nga sa expectation ko kahit nakalagay na sa tour primer namin, nagexpect ako na darating kami ng 5am.

We stayed at AMCO during the whole trip. The lodge's exterior is good but not really good. It just felt different but a little refreshing because it looks more like of the place where Emilio Aguinaldo (or whoever) waved the Philippine flag at the back of the five-peso bill.

I am using this excuse to describe AMCO's cool exterior.

We walked along Sabang beach and took pictures. 

Dodz, Me, Allan, Tina and Ria at Aliyah Surf Camp

L-R: I was at my usual childish act when Joice left me here. Haha! Dodz and Joice, Aica the Travel Coordinator.. :D 






I told you, I have my own surfboard! And it died. 

1 comment:

Chyng said...

i love!
balak ko yang baler this feb25 weekend. or basta soon! hehe