Thursday, January 19, 2012

WISHLIST: AN ILLUSTRATED LIFE BOOK

I know it's January already and I received my wishlist last December, thank you friends and family. But I so want this book so bad! It'll help me be a better designer and illustrator this year. I know you love me guys, and I feel the same towards you. So let's exchange an early Christmas gift for 2012? Hahaha! I love!

I promise to spare you on my Birthday this year and on Christmas if you purchase the new one at USD 27.75 and I will spare you on my Birthday (only) if you purchase the used one at USD 17.59. Shipping is free folks! Order online here at Better World Books Please?

Allright, Tina Bacud! You asked me what I want for my birthday diba? Eto na yun. Kahit maghati na kayo nina Allan, Joice and Aica! Yung bagong copy ha? Hahaha! Demanding much! Pak!

No comments: