Friday, January 6, 2012

LIVE LIFE, REGRET NOTHING



  • I took the chance.. I am here. Adjusting and that kind of stuffs,
  • I always tell the truth. Because if not, I will find my self bleeding with all my bluffing. 
  • Cool, I am not dating anyone. Fuck Valentines Day again!
  • One of the hardest word ever! NO!
  • I am fucking spending all my hard-earned money over unplanned trips and whatnots. But it makes me happy though.
  • I met a lot of cool dudes and dudettes last year. All in random.
  • I am always random, eh?
  • I love you! There, I said it.
  • Yeah, yeah, yeah!
  • I always laugh with jokes. No exemptions.
  • I cry when I am in pain or I am sad. But to cry without reason? Hell.. Or maybe that's cool sometimes.
  • Sorry!
  • You mean A LOT to me.. 
  • I think that you're a jerk.. :P
  • When I was in MFC, I do this almost every hour of the day. I don't do this anymore after I left them last year. Happy soul searching for me again!
  • I am trying to live my life as much as I could. I wanna do things my own way. Parang feeling ko minsan, mumi-mid-life crisis na naman ako.
  • But after all these years, I don't regret it.

1 comment:

Chyng said...

love this --> date someone who's totally wrong for you. hehe ayos!