Friday, January 28, 2011

ICED MOCHA COFFEE + KNOWING OTHER PEOPLE = BETTER!

And yeah, finally: I had a better Balsa sa Niugan experience. It is not one of those happy inuman sessions with my friends. It's just a coffee slash kwentuhan experience with my office friend, Nads. The only reason why we had coffee is that sabi ko, pakakantahin ko sya kaya ko sya bubusugin. Hahaha! True enough, I wasn't disappointed. Thanks to our punk office friend, Papa E for letting my curiosity explode earlier this afternoon. Bravo!

There are things I realized on our highlighted conversation: to enjoy every minute of your life while it's still there. (It's also a good thing that I get to know other people and their experiences. It is not something that's real scary pala.) I raise my glass to those people who can stand bad things in their lives and -- move on with a smile.

Why is it that everyday, I get to realize that life is still fair after all? Why do people end their lives because of their heartbreaking experiences when in fact, there are little things worth living for? Sometimes, I don't get it. And yes, I am strangely aroused on the idea that some people are just open minded. Why can't I? When will I be?

I can't help myself to air it all out once again. Because really, it is not everyday I get to know a person over a cup of coffee. And trust me, it is better than spending a fortune on a case of beer and nuts.

No comments: