Tuesday, January 11, 2011

MY FIRST EVER SERIOUS-CORPORATE PHOTOSHOP ENTRY

Wag makialam, this is the first time I made an original layout using Adobe Photoshop. Hehehehe. It's not good compared to other kick-ass artist, but there ARE always room for improvement.. Kind of like, fulfilled. Because you see, I feel uneasy using this software. I feel like it's not roomy compared to Adobe Illustrator and Corel Draw. BUT THAT is in my honest opinion. I personally don't like the grayish area. And recently (thanks to Toti) I discovered that I can press the keyboard shortcut F and Tab to make use of the whole "artboard" and drag myself around it pretty much.

I used in here are the effects I recently learned from Toti and this I say, rocks!
1. Stroke Effect
2. Gradient Map
3. Drop Shadow and
4. Inner Shadow

It's really good to learn something from your work and everyday is a learning process. I feel like posting tutorials from here on, to share cool stuffs I learned from the people I look up to.

Designing can yeah, pretty common nowadays. Everybody can do it. Especially now that there are online applications offered by some genius developers. Grade Schoolers can design their Facebook profile pictures within a little time too.

Patience, practice and passion will make you better and better and better and better. I will always remember the 3Ps. Or the Paprapa! Naaaah, I made that up, just kidding. Hehehe.

I am not right THERE yet. I am still far from being perfect at Photoshop and for being super illustrator. But I will get there.. I will. In God's time.. :)

No comments: