Tuesday, January 25, 2011

HAIL, HAIL TO MY GOOD FRIENDS!

I have a "love-hate-relationship" with the word SURPRISE.

I received a message from my Novartis friend, Tin. Her exact text goes:
[ Di, may gift kami ni Ma'am Adora sa'yo. Kunin mo na lang kay Ate mo. Sana magustuhan mo.] and then I replied:
[ Uy salamat. Ano yan? Ayoko ng surprises kainis. Hehehe, ano yan? Basta galing sa inyo, gusto ko.] Then, a few replies followed by Tin:
[Ok lang yun. Love ka namin eh.]

Aside from I love receiving surprise gifts, (please take note that what I meant by surprise is not really telling me at all) I love that they still remember me despite the fact that I am not employed at Novartis for three months now. Pero nagkikita naman kaming tatlo if time permits. Like last Saturday, we went for a cheap-movie viewing at SM Manila for 15 pesos. And the movie wasn't bad at all. Better than Resident Evil 4 I say. It's a Bruce Willis film, RED (Retired Extremely Dangerous). Maganda, at super hindi boring! Mga mall rat kami that time, and yes, we celebrated Ma'am Ado's 39th birthday. Matanda na sya, oo na.. Actually, it's a lot better if I rephrase it to: she's 14 years older than me! Hooray! Hehehe..

I think, they are the best officemates and friends from Novartis, 2010. They are gays! Not literally but they never fail to give me great laugh(s). Really. I love people who can make me laugh. I love receiving free hugs, and free chocolates: optional.

I am just grateful that I have these people in my life. And from time to time, I get a few hugs from my friends in MFC.

And just today, Ms. Eden texted me saying: Magkita kami sa North tomorrow with Tina and Mark siguro. What a sweet day..


No comments: