Sunday, January 30, 2011

THE SCRIPT - NOTHING

I am sooo lovin' this live performance of The Script.. Why do I have a feeling that Danny O'Donoghue was dumped big time?



I shed a little tear when I read its lyrics. It's not that I am still hurting. Naalala ko lang how it made me a big fool for over a month. And how I realized that what I felt wasn't different from the others. All I need that time was my friends, long walks and my own time.

Am I better off dead? | Am I better off a quitter? | They say I'm better off now | Than I ever was with her | As they take me to my local down the street | I'm smiling but I'm dying | Trying not to drag my feet | They say a few drinks will help me to forget her but after one too many | I know that I'm never | Only they can see where this is gonna end | but they all think I'm crazy but to me it's perfect sense

And my mates are all there trying to calm me down | 'Cause I'm shouting your name all over the town | I'm swearing if I go there now | I can change your mind, turn this all around | And I now that I'm drunk but I'll say the words if she'll listen this time even though they're slurred | I dialed her number and confessed to her | I'm still in love but all I heard was nothing

So I stumble there, along the railings and the fences | I know I'm with her face to face, that she'll come to her senses | Every drunk stand by tend leads me to her door | If she sees how much I'm hurting, she'll take me back for sure

And my mates are all there trying to calm me down | 'Cause I'm shouting your name all over the town | I'm swearing if I go there now | I can change your mind, turn this all around | And I now that I'm drunk but I'll say the words if she'll listen this time even though they're slurred | I dialed her number and confessed to her | I'm still in love but all I heard was nothing | She said nothing

Oh, I wanted words but all I heard was nothing | Oh, I got nothing, oh, I got nothing | Oh, I wanted words but all I heard was nothing | Ohh, sometimes love's intoxicating | Ohh, you're coming down, your hands are shaking | When you realize there's no one waiting

No comments: