Thursday, January 6, 2011

I SUCK TODAY!

I suck at conceptualizing today. I am literally stressing my sissy ass out! I ended up eating two bags of chicaron, cheese sandwich, lipton red tea and pillows (that darn biscuit covered chokweet) during merienda. Silly reason of my wittle stress? T-shirt design for Mega Dominate Business Review. I don't usually fall on a booby trapped blankness during rush. For some stoooopid reason, I stare at my monitor for a minute before I create an inch of path in my artboard.

I should yeah, probably get back to sketching. Maybe it'll help my stiff mind back to the creative world. Congratulations to me for staying in my cyber world! Yipee! Happy one year of blogging to me! (Maarte lang, singit lang) Medyo matagal na pala akong hindi nagssketch o nagkoconceptualize. Ganon pala yun: pag matagal ng wala, hindi mo namamalayan nawawala din pala o nababawasan.

Ayun, one thing I learned from designing for the corporate world: The simple, the better. It makes a lot of sense to me now. I am not employed to some advertising company or freelancing now. Stress is different here.


My blog contains an awful lot of words.

4 comments:

nantuko shade said...

Nice one Di... next time share your chicharon sakit sa batok yan hehehehhe.. another advice just to make your creative juices comes out once again... wag sobrang seryoso... put yourself out of the box... sabi nga ni bossing think out of the box... I remember a saying about creative people.. "Being creative is doing things without rules and boundaries. Creativity is doing things different from others. Creativity begins when you start doing things out of the ordinary. And Creativity begins when you think illogically. Thus we can say We, the creative people, are illogical human beings."

Nagkataon lang na nauubusan lang talaga ng idea. hehehhe... I know you can do it!!!! keep it up dude....

aman said...

there's a lot more thing to learn in corporate world... and one of them is to be one of the bad guys... hahaha! ü

nantuko shade said...

Less talk.. less mistake... another thing to learn. And for the design just make 3 concepts one is your best and the 2 are just the ok designs. It will make life easy..heheehhe share your chicharon..

Di Licop said...

Appreciate all your comments good looking people from Marketing.. Dagdagan nyo naman mga post nyo! Para may mabasa ako.