Thursday, April 10, 2014

2014 YAY MOMENTS!

So many good things happened for the past months and it's really awesome! 2014's been good to me. I owe this awesomeness to just One and I know despite of all my shortcomings, You will love me for the rest of my life. Thank you, thank you. Let's do this together. Yay!

1. I had a good 12-hour straight sleep last night! Yay! 
2. We had movie and merienda kahit may dysmenorrhea attack ako. Yay!
3. Yesterday is an awesome day dahil malamig ang hangin habang naglalakad sa labas. Yay!
4. I received a surprise Mary Grace ensaymada from EdJames last Tuesday kahit feeling ko bribe nya yon. Haha! Joke lang. Yay!
5. Nakasabay kong pumasok si Sir Eric at nagtaxi kami papasok ng office. Hindi ako naharass sa LRT. Yay!
6. Sir Ali gave me a CamperVan Hotwheels last Friday! Yay!
7. I had Mogu-Mogu and Combos tonight. Yay!
8. I spent so much time with Sarah Geronimo under one roof (again) last Month! And more kilig moments with her. Yay! Yay!
9. We went to Ms. Toni's for a boodle fight, booze, dancing, singing and playing. Oh and Miggy time.. :-) Yay!
10. I received my SLA certificate and I saw my savings from September to November with 6% dividend. Yay!
11. I have my multi-million peso savings now. And it's growing fast because of dividends. Kidding. Ang sarap sabihin kung totoo. Pero, I saved enough money to spend for Batanes with accom and roundtrip regular airfare plus other expenses, one week. I could go there three times tapos hindi ako mawawalan ng panggastos paguwi. :-) it's been the highlight of this year. Pinaghirapan kong isave for a year and a half and thanks to my Ate for saving and growing it for me. Thank you for convincing me that I need to do that before I turn 30. Thanks to SM SLA for helping me control my expenses and to BPI for earning me a little dividend every month. I love you all most especially my Ate. :-) Yaaaaaaaaaaay!! Think positive lang!
12. For the first time in 7 years, I received an excellent sa appraisal. I know everybody in our department received the same results but I didn't expect for myself. I am just happy about it. Not bad for a first timer. Yaaaay!
13. I tried ice skating already! But the boots are uncomfortable. Yay!! One thing off the bucket list!
14. We planned for the ultimate trip of our lives. Eurotrip! Yay!!
15. God called Wednesday last week. I went to Greenbelt chapel. Homily was for me. :-) yay!

It's easier to count things like these when you're happy. It's not everyday naman na happy ka because you get sad and tired from time to time but then again, that's life. I'm just glad I made it through 2013. God is there talaga. Hope, Faith and Love will keep you going. 

Cheers for more yay moments! 


Sent from Samsung Mobile

No comments: