Friday, April 11, 2014

FRUSTRATED.

I can't sleep again and it's starting to really frustrate me. I stopped browsing the net early, I haven't eaten anything, haven't consumed caffeine and I went to bed early. I am not even sure if I fell asleep already. My head is really heavy but I can't sleep. My situation is really frustrating. I can't think properly at work, I am sleepy in the afternoon and my memory is really failing na. I don't know what's happening. I'm not even depressed.

I need to work today and I always have little time for everything. We've been pretty loaded this year and I need to keep up everyday. I have so many artworks to revise as in araw araw. Deadlines are everywhere! I can't survive another day drinking Cobra. God, it's gonna cost me my life. I can't go back to bed now. Sigurado akong hindi na naman ako magigising ng tama. My eye is twitching for weeks already. I really want to get a decent rest. 

God help me.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

No comments: