Sunday, April 6, 2014

BREAK UPS ARE REAL AWFUL

This may not be a good subject because of this very sensitive issue for my office friend, but definitely worth the share. 

As always, before I hit the sack (and because I found another set of excuses to maximize the use of my ever high-tech smartphone) I read articles in Play Newsstand. I got bored, and I thought about this office-department-friend suffering in deep depression as of this very right moment. 

She experienced her first real heartbreak, also with an office-department-friend (her first boyfriend) recently and this experience shattered her heart into tiny microscopic pieces. I read her blog a few minutes earlier and it got me thinking: how the hell she's gonna go through that pain in the morning? I know break-ups are awful. But if there's one thing I learned about break-ups, it's something you will never really understand unless you go through the stage of "bargaining". You know, that stage where you send him messages and ask for last chance(s) and forgiveness and all those shits and you promise to make up for your mistakes and be a better girlfriend and the list goes on... Or you ask for God's help to make your ex realize you're the right person for him and you promise to spend all your Sundays inside the church or feed the homeless from the day God grant your prayer. Yeah, aminin na natin, we've been through these bargainings. Bad news: that'll only make things worst for you.

Sometimes, (sometimes ha!) Break-up isn't always about third parties but because you need to free yourself from all the stress and all the drama. (Yun o!) The nagging is really getting on your partner's nerves and the stress is unbearable already, he decided to call it off. Sabi ko tuloy sa sarili ko, meron pala talagang ganitong reason. Because I don't understand it myself. Naniwala lang ako sa dahilan na it's love e. You do everything in the name of love. That no matter how you start hating the fights everyday, you just gotta ignore the stress because you thought at the end of the day, kayo pa din. You don't realize the respect is fading away slowly. And so you know what will happen next. I am not giving advices here. 

We had a conversation but I don't think she heard what I said. But I understand. Pero sabi ko sa kanya, please stop sending him messages because you will hurt yourself in the process. Her situation is really hard because she get to see the guy everyday. Naiintindihan ko ang nararamdaman nya tapos inadmit din naman nyang sya ang mostly may kasalanan. I also understand the guy kasi he got tired na. I wonder if she's sleeping already. I hope she's sleeping already and dreaming about rainbows and unicorns and eating chocolate milk candies. God please help her heal quickly. Thank you. 


Sent from Samsung Mobile

No comments: