Monday, April 7, 2014

OH. ANOTHER 24 HOURS.

If there's one thing I hate about me being active, it's I stay up late at this hour (time check: 2:48 AM) and feeling really pumped. I could sweep our neighbor's front yard, I could scratch the muddy surface of a monster truck and friends, I don't do drugs. It's just that I am alive at most during the night. Let me tell you a story about this problem when I was still a child. 

At 7 months, my Mom would love to throw me out the window for not letting her get enough rest during the night because of my crying. End of story. Lagi kong problema ang pagtulog ng maaga. I guess hihintayin ko na namang mag-umaga. Kasi kung matutulog pa ako, I am sure magagamit ko na naman ang leave ko. Mahiya naman ako. Plus, plus, it's okay din because Sir Chad and Ms. Val made a commitment to split the Php 6,000 off our travel expenses to Vietnam IF we promise not to miss a day off at work. That includes ofcourse the lates and unplanned leaves. :-) the race is on. Challenge accepted. Haha!

My head is starting to feel heavy. Maybe if I put my phone down, aantukin ako. 


Sent from Samsung Mobile

No comments: