Monday, April 7, 2014

RANDOM THOUGHTS BEFORE I SLEEP. AND TRIVIAS!

So I noticed that I posted three times in a row since yesterday. Fourth today. Actually nagblog lang ako to add one para masabing updated na.. Haha, bwiset. 

I missed writing (Past tense talaga?) and reading. Hay, there's so much stuff to do during the day and I always have little time for everything. I just wish magstop muna the impromptu requests (like printing and image requests) para madami na kaming matapos na projects. :-( I really, really, really want to finish everything in one day. Because I have the fastest PC ever (because everything's new and I am the first owner. That's one year in the making ha!) Despite all the stress, I still love my job, the people I am working with and my company. They provided me the best of eveything. Well, it's an overstatement but who cares? :-) so now let's use hashtags here: #SMDC #SMDCStarLife #Marketing #BestJobEver #HighTechSmartPhone #MaisingitLang

Oh and oh, oh, I forgot to mention, close na kami ni Sarah Geronimo! :-) this is where I am so frustrated to insert a photo! More of this on my next blog na nga laaaaang. 

What else? I found myself in-love with Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker and his relationship to Queen Amidala. But it's a sad story. I am such a loser. Everybody else I know watched the movie from years back and me, nagsstart pa lang. Also, I forgot I bought Luke Skywalker's vinyl figure (Mighty Muggs) four years ago. Hindi pa ako fan ng Star Wars that time and I was super giggling like a three-year-old when I unboxed the toy last Sunday. Gosh, gosh! <3 

I also bought Legos for me and my nephew. I bought him a race car and I bought myself a log truck. :-) #BawasKayamanan
TRIVIA: I still get myself confused with the words "nephew and niece" and "condensed and evaporated milk". If I will to identify that a boy is a nephew, I think of Louie, Hewey and Dewey. :-) naalala ko pa yung part ng comics kung bakit tumatak sa isip kong theyare Donald's nephews. Isa ito sa sinabi ni Dewey: "I am so hungry I could eat three five-storey buildings!" With "gatas na malabnaw at malapot", minsan hindi ko pa din alam ang pagkakaiba. Lately lang. Because I always drink the Alaska in can. The one you pour in cereals. I think that's evap? 

I will start creating more Tutubi Comics and update Di's Guide to (Lazy) Life na. Yes? Yes? :-) madami nang bloopers!

Sent from Samsung Mobile

No comments: