Saturday, May 7, 2011

25 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME



A few more days to go and I am bidding goodbye on my 25th year of existence. Kasi, 26 na ako! Wooo! So what? I am traveling as much as I could, I meet friends along the way, I am happy with my work and co-workers. Naks! 
  1. When I was in first grade, I used to harass two boys in my class. I would kiss them and hug them in front of our teacher. I still remember their names: Dave and Norman. 
  2. I find it easier and I am comfortable browsing my phone book from Z to A. (Instead of A to Z) Sometimes before I sleep, I would browse my phone book and when I reach the first person in my list automatic yun, tulog ako. I am such a weirdo.
  3. I unwittingly fall for someone who's extremely-naturally sweet and has a deep sense of humor. Get this fact: I fall in love so quickly. Malandi lang.
  4. When I was a kid, I thought that it's the shirt that shrinks to fit a child. May Mighty Mouse shirt kasi ako noon. Sabi ni Mommy ko, maliit na daw sa akin kaya ibibigay ko na daw sa younger sister ko.
  5. I am happier when it rains. Sometimes, even when it's the strongest typhoon. The only typhoon I ever cursed was Ondoy. Naglilimas na kasi ako ng baha palabas ng bahay namin. E dapat kasi pakanta kanta lang ako sa labas ng bahay habang naliligo sa ulan.
  6. I am efficiently productive when the lights are off. Meron kasing productivity na pinilit lang. So hindi ako ganun.
  7. I don't pay jeepney fare sometimes. Here are the most common reasons: Super lazy to reach for my pocket / wallet, Intimidated by a cute person in front of me that the words "Ma, bayad po" can't get out of my mouth, and when the driver is a jerk.
  8. I shy away when I find you attractive. Sometimes, I bully you. Or both. But most of the time, yeah, I shy away.
  9. A friend once said: "You easily blend with people". Well, I don't. I am extremely shy when approached sometimes.
  10. I hate it when someone talks to me bragging about what they have and what they wanna have. I don't like it when people say Starbucks at least five times a day. I don't like it when people talk to me about what they bought using their credit cards. I have one, and I only used it once and I bought a tumblr theme for $12. I also don't like it when you talk to me about your actual savings. I don't care about yours. I am not interested about your digits. I only care about mine.
  11. I don't like it when someone talks to me about their personal lives in the middle of nowhere while working.  I was like, huh?
  12. I can join a hotdog eating contest. My friends from High School knew very well that I love hotdog so much. I can eat hotdog for breakfast, lunch, dinner and in-betweens for a long period of time.
  13. I can be your most KJ companion when watching Tagalog horror films in big screen. I know when they will use the medium close up shots, dolly in and outs and other technical movements of the camera by listening to sound effects. Or sometimes, just by watching the bida's expressions. To your disgust, I will say it out loud. To your surprise, I was right! :)
  14. I don't like bathing most of the time. Well, during weekends. If on a weekend, you ask me out and I said no, that's probably because I don't wanna take a bath.
  15. I am known for being sobrang masungit and sobrang maharot at home. I can be both in a single day. If I am masungit and maharot to a friend, that's when I can say that I am being really true to you. If you find me jolly most of the time, that's because there's a lot more about me that I am not comfortable to share to you just yet. So far, some of my High School friends, Joanne, Andrea, Eric and Myrna are my friends na nasusungitan ko.
  16. I only accept text messages, I reply to text messages. I don't answer calls. If I happen to accept a call, that's because I am in some place that I don't have an excuse of not answering it or plainly I wanna hear your voice.
  17. I considered suicide a couple of times over petty problems. It all started when I was in High School. I have super low tolerance on pain. Be it physical pain or emotional pain. I had my tongue pierced twice to cope up with an emotional torture back in 2004 and 2008. If not with the help of my loyal friend, Aivy baka dead na ako ngayon. I super value life now. I travel because I want to see the value of life. So there, I travel for life. 
  18. Pet peeves: Sluts, jejemon caps, basketball jersey, and sossy snobs.
  19. I joined drum and bugle band in High School. I played flute. The shiny silvery kind of flute. I played soft ball in High School and I was a pitcher, I was an athlete. In fact, I chirped a tooth while playing. I played Fencing in College, but had to quit for a very petty reason.
  20. I don't attend classes in college. In fact, they barely notice my existence. One time, Chi Manzano thought I was an irregular student attending their classes. I said no and that I was a part of the section too. And we both laugh. Sa sobrang hindi ko pagpasok, nung kukunin na ang grades they were so nervous that baka may bagsak sila. They asked my classmates kung may bagsak ako. Upon learning that I passed, they immediately went back to playing basketball. Nathaniel Simon said: "Tara na! Pasado si Di e!" it just goes to say that I am a bright kid. :) I am a humble star. 
  21. I can easily get along with guys than girls. I find some girls so cocky and bold when they form a group that I wish to get out of the place fast.
  22. I was kidnapped for a day when I was 15 years old. I was retrieved the following day. Fortunate little Di.
  23. I have this playful habit with mascots. I kick mascots. :) It's a fun thing to do. Try it! The fun started when I wore Grimace for a birthday party at McDonald's. My co-worker, Abby tackled me! For God's sake! But do not kick a national mascot. You don't wanna pay for a lawyer, trust me. 
  24. I feel uncomfortable when you say that I am cute. Try to just pinch my cheeks lightly and hug me instead and I will forever be grateful that you did. :)
  25. I can make someone fall for me I I want to. :) I can be that deadly. My closest friends can attest to that.. :)
So there you have it. I had fun creating this post. Even more, I was surprised that I shared too much information. I'm pretty sure you didn't read all of them anyway. :)

3 comments:

aman said...

hahahahaha!!!! madapaka... taw ako ng tawa sa blog mo... hahahha!!!! gagawa ako nito pag mag 30 na ako... hahahahaha!!!! NYAHAHAHAAHHA!!!!! hahahahaha........... i hate 05.24.11 pero napatawa mo ko ng mag isa na parang baliw... hahahahahaha!!!!!

aman said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! MADAPAKA.... asteg ang dami ko na laman sayo... gagawa ako nito sa 30's ko.... hahahaha!!!! i hate you 05.24.11 pero napasaya ako ng blog mo tabatching... hahahaha!!! naisip ko ung mga pinag gagagawa ko sau... hahahahaha!!!!

Di Licop said...

Hahahaha! So naisip mo kung gano ka kasamang tao? Namo! O nga, why do you hate this day? I am glad I made your day.. (Pero medyo seryoso tong post kong to. Isa ka lang talagang mapanlait na tao. Haha)