Thursday, May 19, 2011

OH HELL, I AM TIRED!

I thought tapos na ako sa feeling na sad and tired. Both physically and emotionally. Talo tayo pare. Bakit ganun? I've been doing things that I know will make me happy. Pero wala pa din. At some point, I am confused. Confused of the unknown. Oh God, I hate it. At some point, I feel tired of having this f*cking big stomach -- everything! I feel tired about Summer. I am tired of creating this blog post. I wanna sleep na, pero ayaw ko pa din.


Sadya talaga atang may mga tao na hindi alam ang salitang privacy and you just had a bad day at work or while walking. I don't want to get mad at the world again. I don't want to isolate myself from the world again. I still have a big future out there, somewhere out there! I am starting not to trust the people I've known for like what? For a lifetime? I don't think that's fair. Hindi ko naman masabing I am sad. Maybe, mad. I am getting angry again. I know. Can I just skip at least a week in Manila? Completely away from my comfort zone? A time to be just me and regain kung ano man ang nawala sa katauhan ko? Ang problem, hindi ko naman alam kung may nawala nga ba. O wala? Kitams. Confuse talaga!

Maybe, I need to start taking my life seriously? Respect myself, move and get fit. I am tired of being fat! Oh there, I said it. Dahil ba sa weight ko kaya ako ganito? Ewan ko. I've been like this for four agonizing years, and I don't really care about it. Not until recently? But why?

Or because I fell in love with someone pero walang courage to let the person know? Pero I don't care naman. Hindi ko naman hinangad na malaman nya. I don't have plans of divulging my extra little feelings. Biatch! :D

Or dahil wala akong masyadong project sa office? Hindi rin e. Minsan nga, mas okay ang wala. (Kadalasan pala)

Masaya naman ako sa office. Okay naman ang mga taong kasama ko. Okay naman ang mga friends ko.

Oh! Mukhang alam ko na kung bakit. Hindi pa din ako sigurado nga lang.

WHAT'S WITH THE WORLD?

1 comment:

tinabax said...

Di!! can't reply to your text, no load and i can't access your facebook..=p kulang balikan trip to Baguio kasi you have to experience Baguio at night but if you are extremely Manillergic, who cares, go!!!!=)