Tuesday, May 31, 2011

ULTIMATE BEACH BUMMING IN CALAGUAS + SURFING IN BAGASBAS



They say Calaguas is better than Boracay. I can't compare. I haven't been to Boracay, but if there's anyone generous enough to sponsor my trip, I would love to go. I promise, you will be given due credit!

We went on this trip with Travel Factor last April 30 with four of my friends + a new travel friend. I thought it was a surfing trip in Calaguas, but it turned out pretty lazy dahil literal pala talaga that when they say it's "BUMMING" they say it's "BUMMING" and trust me - if you are not a beach person, you might as well bring six of your multi-colored PSPs and unlimited stories to tell. (Write them down just in case you are forgetful) Liquor is optional, but again, necessary. It took us a total of 12-hour travel, both by land and by sea.



Tina in her corporate outfit and Me.



Sabi ko sa kanila pagdating namin dun, "Ang saya naman. Kasi normally when we wanna go to a beach resort, ang daan natin sa may sand from the back, papuntang ocean (beach). This time, we went for a two-hour exciting boat ride from the ocean to the sand." I am not sure though if I said it right, pero ganoon ang concept. Ang saya ng boat ride! Literally, we're catching waves! Riding it! Nakaupo kasi kami sa nose ng boat, kaya ang saya ko! Sila nahihilo, ako tuwang tuwa. Shunga..

Parang ang taba ng footprints. Kanino kaya yun? Si Bigfoot ba naglalakad na din sa sand?


Left: Hello there little surfboard.. :) I wanna ride you but my friends told me to stay away from you. I wonder why.. :(
Pagdating namin, konting punas sa bag at sampay ng mga nabasang gamit. And we're off.. Kanya kanya na naman! Haha! Ansaya lang. We went for a swim, to be bitten by little jellyfish(es) (na kapag naaalala ko kung gaano kakati yung kagat nila, kinikilabutan ako) we played, we jumped, we took pictures, we ate, they went on island hopping. (Screw them! Hindi man lang nagsabi while I fell asleep on this:)

Fish net ata yun. Hahaha! Pero hindi sya nasira. Hindi ko ginamit yung sa akin, gamit kasi ni Arman.


Arman is a veeeeery good friend of mine. I dragged him to join me on this trip together with Nads. I call him Cacs / Cactus.


He is pouting. Malandi sya. Ginagaya nya si Robin Padilla. 





The restroom.. 

Playmates



No comments: