Tuesday, December 8, 2009

FEU vs. UST 70-65 Game

(Lifted from my Friendster blog)

July 20, 2008

I met with some college good friends earlier this day. We all went to Ultra and cheer with rest of the Far Eastern University Community. I felt like I am a student spending countless time with my colleagues. No wonder I also felt like I am just starting to enter a new phase of my life. - College and UAAP.

I am way too damn happy being a part of the FEU Cheering Squad. I spent almost my three years there as a Pep Squad / Green Bisons Drummer. As far as my personal life is concerned, I am a mere 75% lover and 25% student. So more or less, you really cannot count on me in terms of academic issues and to other social stuffs relating to attending regular classes.

Having said that, I also spent my college years struggling during every finals of our two semestral years. Luckily, I only get to take Algebra three times, two for Logic and two for Statistics. That would mean, I didn't dare pulling my nerves down to its lowest, bumping all my major subjects off. I am still above average. Hehehe. [ a genius ]

Getting back, FEU during the first quarter of the game, at least to it's seven-minute struggle to make points for the team, was painful. We're like sitting and cursing all those damned day-dreaming players of FEU. Cuz it seems like they are not into the game! What the?! [ Should I say thanks to the guys of the flipside for giving fouls and FEU taking advantage of those free throws? ] Well then, thanks UST! I was like screaming "basura" for that whole quarter. Not really into the mood getting up and do that arm-moving-activity of the Boosters. So I was like, "yea right, I should go home and eat kalabasa." [ not to mention the 1st quarter score: 12 UST - 2 FEU / time left: 3:00 ]

We all thought we are all basura for the whole game [ let's jump now to the main event shall we? ] Fernandez and Barroca came to the rescue. Sobrang galing! I dunno about the other players, but all I saw there was them lang e. Anyway, standing and that arm-activity with yelling automatically came into our system. We can't help but do those cool things and wave our hearts to its full content. Guess what? After that heart-breaking loss against De La Salle, we won.. 5 points against the UST Crying Tigers. Hehehe. 70-65

After the game, bumalik kami ng FEU gym with my guys from GB. We reminisced our old stupid [ but funny ] times as a "second pioneer." I've learned that I missed so much time with them because I was too busy being a full time lover. Nakakapanghinayang. I should have listened to my friends on not to go on a relationship. Hahahaha! Then we ate dinner together somewhere in P. Campa. That, I think is my first time joining the group while eating dinner.

1 comment:

Nap said...

Naalala ko yun. Yung SUPER chcken. Trainee days ko yun!