Tuesday, December 8, 2009

FRESH MILK EVERYONE? :)

(Lifted from my Friendster blog)

November 29, 2008
I've been dying to post here for the past few months. But then, inaatake ng katamaran.. :) I am actually downloading photography PDF files I got from the internet. Of course, with super fast access from RS. [ Thanks to Astro Knee from his RS premium account. ]

So many things happened from the past few months. I never had a chance to "expose" it all here since most of them are all classified information. Now I am starting to love browsing PU and search for interesting photography files. And these are not just how to's and tips and techniques. PDF file of the original book! Hahaha! I am just so excited, don't get me wrong.. Thanks to Soul Collector for these! Hahaha! I already have that Canon 350D I bought from S' Yahoo last July and my next destination is Vigan! I am a little excited about that, and I am planning to buy a 4GB CF card. I bet, I cannot just consume 1GB of memory for the whole trip. Cuz the last time I went out of Manila, I have to delete atleast a hundred files from my memory card. And I don't know how to use the TV mode yet. That's why a lot of shots are all blurry and I cannot stand seeing them at all. What's more? I can shoot from inside a moving car na. The last time, I missed and messed a lot of opportunities to shoot from a greater angle and subject. Trial and error. Thanks to our in-house photographer! Thanks to Lady Soul Collector for introducing me to her Soul Collector.

No comments: