Thursday, December 31, 2009

TWO BEST BUDS. TAGALOG FOR A CHANGE.

I wanna make this year ending special by thanking two of the most important friends in my life.

We are classmates way back in college. We seldom greet each other due to our sets of friends na din. One of them became my seatmate...

Best Girl Bud 1 - The Seatmate

I don't usually talk to her. I find her masungit dahil hindi nya ako pinapansin. Hahahaha! Cheesy! Anyway, I remembered I sent her a prank message. She replied: "To whom did you get my number?" I was literally "oops! ang taray!" I was intimidated. :)

And then I joined FEU Pep Squad late 2004. I saw her. She's a member of FEU Pep Squad from the beginning of the class year 2002. She's one of the leaders back then. Literal na iwasan talaga. Walang pansinan and stuffs. And then I said, i didn't join because of you.. Hahaha! I easily get intimidated without even knowing the person. (say, that's one of my problems)

Months passed, I became an FEU Green Bisons Drummer. She's still my classmate for the 2nd semester. She became the girlfriend of our classmate and my co-drummer as well.

Summer of 2005, we are required for an OJT. I was hired at Filinvest, I informed the guy of this opportunity. He came, with his girlfriend. And then I said, oh no.. :( Hahaha! Things went well for us. She became my friend. We laughed and spent time talking about her boyfriend, (whom is also a good friend of mine) we stayed up late in Shangri-La Ortigas for an FLI Corporate exhibit, and complaining.. Hahaha! Guy's not sending her text message since morning. Wala naman sya magawa sa haus kaya pumasok kami pareho ng FLI ng Saturday. Noon din namang gabing yun, The guy called me. Sinabi nyang pupunta sya ng Shang pero wag ako maingay. Wag ko daw sasabihin na inayos nya yung pinto ni girl at nilagyan nya ng electric fan yung room. Hahaha! Ok sige, sabi ko. Sobrang excited ako that night. Kasi masosorpresa si girl. Ayun, tumawag sa akin si guy, at sabi nya sa akin labas daw kami and he's waiting outside. Ang mukha ni girl.. :) Hehe. I borrowed his car. And they both jumped in. I drove like a maniac around Shangri-La and girl's a little hysterical.. :) It was a fun night. Since then, we are good friends na. That's where we started.

And the other became our group leader..,

Best Girl Bud 2 - The Baby Thesis Leader

Hindi naman talaga kami close. Naging leader kasi namin sya noong 4th year sa thesis namin. She's currently in a relationship with a chinese guy back then. Just the normal stuff, we are friends.. Never experienced intimidation around her. She's accomodating and all. Kaya ok lang. Late 2005, they broke up. The guy left her with a child in her tummy. Sobrang depressed ni girl. Hindi makakonsentreyt sa trabaho nya as our group leader. Sobrang depresyon. Hindi ko maexplain ang pakiramdam pag nakikita ko syang tuliro. Funny din, nagbiro kami ng isang kagrupo ko. Ang title kasi ng thesis namin: Effects of FEU Scandal to the FEU Community. Nilagay namin, "If given a chance, are you willing to do what you see?" Parang ganon ang style. Ang lola mo, nilagay! Hala! Nakwestyon kami ng panel! Hahaha! I feel bad about it afterwards.. Ganon sya kabroken-hearted.

We graduated 2006. She graduated medyo malaki na ang tiyan. Nagkatrabaho and stuffs. Nagforward ako ng message sa yahoo mail I think about the death of two former American Presidents dated April 24, 2007. Yan na yung nagopen ng communication namin ulit. She gave me her globe number. Doon na din kami unang nagkaYM at nagpagawa sya ng design ng imbitasyon nya para sa unang kaarawan ng anak nyang si Andrei. Ako 'tong si first time gumawa ng layout, sige! Ayos naman ang lumabas. Pero hindi ako nakapunta sa anak nya. Syempre nalaman ko, bago ang jowabels ng lola mo.. Hala, pinagalitan ko ng bongga! Ayun, awa ng Diyos, hindi nakinig.

Hanggang sa dumating na naman ang point na nagkaproblema si babae dahil sa lalaki. Umabot pa sa puntong nagkautang pa dahil sa lechugas na pagpunta ng Dubai ni guy the second.

We talk and argue about these things. Which really made me so pissed because I think her lack of interest in listening. Awww.. We continue struggling and talking until one time, she decided to call it off. I can't remember how..

2008, I had a major heart problem. I had to figure out where to start. I had nowhere to go. I had no one to talk to. But I made friends along the way. Very good friends. And the baby thesis leader is also my best bud during that time. I listened to her. Because I believe she all went through all this heartbreaking stuffs. Bigger problems than mine. That's what I had in mind. I fought with her. I fought for what I believe was right. She was right.. I can do it.. I did it!

2009 was the most funny year for both of us. We laugh at our crazy moments in front of the webcam, sharing farms and designs, laugh and play with my seatmate, and most of all, she just listen to what I am saying. Sa kanya ko din ipinapakita ang mga ginagawa ko. Kasi alam kong appreciative sya sa mga ganoong klaseng bagay

I found a family in them..
I pray our friendship will last forever. Aivy Li and Riyah Dizon, thank you!

No comments: