Tuesday, December 8, 2009

DISTURBANCE, PARANOIA

Lifted from my friendster blog dated June 13, 2008

I’ll be having my own dSLR in a few weeks time. yipeeeee! but then, i can’t sleep thinking of that canon350d. now i’m thinking: where in the world will i go to prove my worth as an aspiring photographer? hahaha! sayang! i’ve been in Baguio and saw a lot of subjects. [ sadly, i don't have an SLR camera yet at that point of time ] i have a good picture in my memory during my three-day stay at The City of Pines though. first ever subject: UAAP!!! next destination: VIGAN!

hmmm, what else? [ point of realization ] a friend cannot just tell you things what you should be doing when in fact, she can’t do it herself in the first place. hmmmm.. a great thinking. i didn’t realize that. i expect a lot more of her as a friend who’s there for me / to say anything that would allow my anger to flow right out of my system. i expect a stronger friend. a better person instead. but then again, she’s only human. victim of a strong hope, false happiness and wrong direction.

i won’t mention her name here.

i am just a little affected and a bit shaken because that’s way toooooo long to STILL, carry the pain and all.. i don’t even know what to say cuz i’m just following what she first told me [ based on how she fought for the right and accept what's happening in the present ] parang i want to get out of the office and save the day but i know i just can’t. pero alam naman nyang nandito lang ako para sa kanya.

there will come a point in your life that you will eventually get tired of chasing. you lose & gain hope. katulad ng sinabi mo sa akin, allow your self to grieve. i might be toooooo over-reacting right now dude.. [ what?! ] mejo affected lang ako.

Paranoid.

No comments: