Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A GUY WHO SAVED HER LIFE?!

Lifted from my friendster blog dated April 3, 2008

Ever wondered why life is sometimes a pain in the ass? I am thinking about that too. That we wish every second of our lives will not be one of the daily routine but more of an everyday adventure.

I may be talking non-sense here, but hell yeah, this is what I would like to do with my own damn routine. Wishing something better will knock at my front door and fetch me up with arms wide open. I’ve always wanted to do something not me. More not like me. Like someone who can bungee jump without safety harness. And more like someone who can do things not suitable for a normal person. I don’t know what those things are yet, but one thing I am certain…

I’d like to jump a thousand feet high up in the air without parachutes. And land safely on a rubberized-bulls eye. Can you picture that? You do? Or do you not? I don’t care. I see myself that way. It is not like attempting suicide. But if you are the person whom I would like to be, you will understand how I would like things to be done. (Or not done)

Life is just as simple as “life must go on” and “things aren’t suppose to be there exactly as you want it to be.” How is that so simple? I can’t understand. Life is not just about life. There is something more than that. Much deeper, much painful realization that life is not just about living, breathing and being happy. (Am still going to find that out)

I’ll just have to resent people who seem so unaffected and inconsiderate. Thinking just about what they wanted to do and not think about the feelings of the person they are hurting. You see, life is not just about life. It has deeper meaning. And no matter how much we read inspirational books or hear people tell stories about how they fought for their rights, I think it is not just about that.

Living in regrets, living in hatred… I cannot blame people who tried to take their own lives by their own hands. It must be really too much to bear.

No comments: