Sunday, December 20, 2009

MY BUCKET LIST

Earlier, my Ate and I went browsing my notes from my old Business Mirror notebook. She saw my sketches of the Patapon Army and their chants. It's funny remembering how I went gaga over the PSP Patapon's first game installment. How I repeatedly tapping my right foot anywhere while counting 1-2-3-4 or Pata-pata-pata-pon / Pon-pon-pata-pon is crazier as I ever imagined. Cuz you see, I don't speak to anyone while playing because I will lose my concentration. Playing this game's never been so much fun! Literally concentrating up to your fullest!


The Patapon Army







She reads a note and says: "One item here in your bucket list is being done already. " She handed me the note and yes, I'm doing it already.

"Get a freelance photography job"



No comments: