Wednesday, December 9, 2009

HERE WE GO AGAIN :(

(Lifted from my Friendster blog)

March 3, 2009
Here I am again, thinking and trying to find out what went wrong. Is it me? Am I being selfish again? But as far as I know, I am not. I've changed for a fast one year. Super fast. And I've come to a realization that I can no longer be what I am for the past years. I thank the people responsible for these changes and the people who came in months after that agonizing moment.

Exactly after 11 months of figuring out and at the same time implementing those changes, I am here again, sitting at the same swivel chair and dumping all the ideas that came in negatively. I don't want to do those things anymore cuz I believe that I am no longer that selfish person.

I don't know how and where to start again. I've crossed a lot of problems. [ as if I haven't been into that. ] I don't want to get hurt again. But I know, part of loving and giving all what you've got means you also have to feel the pain. Cuz if not, hindi ka talaga nagmamahal. You have to generously give everything, you have to unselfishly love him even if it cause you a lot. Literally losing everything,

I can only give much.

No comments: