Monday, January 25, 2010

100 TRUTHS ABOUT ME

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. last beverage Royal
2. last phone call It wasn't mine. A certain Tess for my sister.
3. last text message From Eric

4. last song you listened to Live Like We're Dying by Kris Allen

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. dated someone twice No. I'm not good at dating.
7. been cheated on Yea. And they're gonna end up regretting it..
8. kissed someone & regretted it Yeah
9. lost someone special Yeah.
10. been depressed It's all in the process.
11. been drunk and threw up God, yes!

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Black
13. Blue
14. Red

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)
15. Made a new friend Yes, a lot!

16. Fallen out of love Yeah.. It was for the better, I guess..
17. Laughed until you cried Everyday.. Hahaha!

18. Met someone who changed you No one's gonna change me.
19. Found out who your true friends were Yes. In trouble and in Happiness.
20. Found out someone was talking about you Yea. Luckily, She's out of my sight now.

21. Kissed anyone on your fb friend's list Of course! Some of them are my friends!

GENERAL:
22. How many people on your fb friends list do you know in real life I say, atleast 85%. I got 412 listed friends so far.

24. Do you have any pets Yea, her name's Millicent. She is an Intellicare Bear
25. Do you want to change your name Right now, yea.. Hahaha! Imma change it to Sophia Alexandra!
26. What did you do on your last birthday Ow! We're on an IBM interview!

27. What time did you wake up today I woke up 12, and then I slept again at 2, woke up at 5.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night Sleeping.. Foh Real!
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for See what's for lunch today!

30. Last time you saw your Mother 1992
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life The way I sleep!
32. What are you listening to right now Ladytron's Fighting in Built Up Areas. [ OST from Need for Speed Carbon City ]

33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom No.. Not yet..
34. What's getting on your nerves right now My cold!
35. Most visited webpage Facebook and Blogspot

37. Nicknames Di ,Dikya
38. Relationship Status It's Complicated!

39. Zodiac sign Gemini
40. Male or female? Female
41. Elementary? ABES International School
42. Middle School Never attended
43. High school/College Far Eastern University
44. Hair colour Black

45. Long or short Long
46. Height 5"3
47. Do you have a crush on someone? Yes
49. Piercings None
50. Tattoos None at the moment. :)
51. Righty or lefty I am an ambidextrous


FIRSTS:
52. First surgery None
53. First weird piercing Tounge
54. First best friend Nino Angelo Blanco
55. First sport you joined Softball
56. First vacation I can't remember..
58. First pair of trainers Nike 7.0 Free Women's

RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating Nuh-uh!
60. Drinking Nuh-uh!

61. I'm about to Finish this blog
62. Listening to Need for Speed Carbon City's OST
63. Waiting for Lunch [ it's just 6:09 AM, Philippine Time ]

YOUR FUTURE:
64. Want kids? Yea
65. Get Married? Yes

66. Career? Ofcourse! At Pixar!

WHICH IS BETTER
67. Lips or eyes Can I say both?
68. Hugs or kisses Hugs
69. Shorter or taller It depends!

70. Older or Younger I think it is case to case basis.
71. Romantic or spontaneous I so love both!
72. Nice stomach or nice arms Nice arms

73. Sensitive or loud Sensitive
74. Hook-up or Relationship Hook up, then relationship

75. Trouble maker or hesitant Hesitant.. Wouldn't benefit on a trouble maker.

HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger Hell, no!
77. Drank hard liquor What is hard? Vodka? If yes, then yes..
78. Lost glasses/contacts No
79. Sex on first date Hell no!
80. Broken someone's heart Yea..
81. Had your own heart broken Yea..
82. Been arrested No..
83. Turned someone down Yes.. But I can't remember who and why.
84. Cried when someone died Fuck you! Of course! Wouldn't you?
85. Fallen for a friend? Fallen in love?

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself Sometimes.
87. Miracles Yes. I have faith.
88. Love at first sight No
89. Heaven Yes
90. Santa Claus Oh yeah!
91. Kiss on the first date Yes
92. Angels Yes

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
93. Had more than one bf/gf? Yes. It was good!
95. Did you sing today? Sorry, I can't remember..
96. Ever cheated on somebody? Yea
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go, and why? Elementary days, when I was still one of the top notchers. Visiting friends' houses every afternoon.
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? I'm gonna think harder about this, I'll get back to you.. :)
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? Sometimes.
100. Posting this as 100 truths? Yes.. With "about me"



No comments: