Thursday, January 21, 2010

I KEPT MY FAITH

Things happen for a reason. I wanna ask why, but I know, I ain't getting no answer right now.

I'm not to post it here. I don't want to detail the terrible incident last night. To sum it all up, my sister lost her two new cellphones, wallet with her ATMs inside, and atleast 5,000+ cash while riding a tricycle on our way home. To make things worst, she was scheduled to be admitted at UST that night. No cash, no phone, everything.

God is still with us I know. It was meant to happen. I never lost my faith in Him. Things happen for a reason. He will never allow my family to get hurt or suffer anyway. I am afraid. Yes, afraid that unexpected things like that happen again without me doing something to prevent it. I'm afraid I'm not there to see things and work our way out. Afraid of losing everything.

Anyway, God is good. I say, what happened last night was better than those of the people threatened to die due to a serious robbery. (It was not robbery, by the way.) The culprit needs the money more than we do.

Palms out for more blessings!

No comments: