Wednesday, January 6, 2010

LOVE AND FIREWORKS

It is written by my good friend, Aivy. (follow her on http://ayamayvy.blogspot.com)

Do you want to know something about fireworks display?
They say that loving is like watching a 20-minute fireworks display. It's exciting, emotional, romantic, sweet and it's memorable...

But it always ends dramatically as it slowly fades into the air. As much as you want to keep watching, there is nothing to make it stay. In the end, all that's left is a starless night and the fact that in this life, good things never seem to last.

But then again, there's the moon. You might not always notice it, simply because it is overshadowed by stars and yes, sometimes fireworks. But it's just there. Waiting for you to appreciate it too. It will give you light, it will give you joy, it will give you comfort specially when you have a starless sky.

So I really shouldn't be worrie, for I know that I will soon see the moon. But not tonight 'coz I still have fireworks to appreciate. And my stars are still there. I just have to be patient that everything will fall in their places in due time. After that can I only say that "everything's allright."

"One of those nights in paradise after watching a fireworks display which led me to think and put it into writing."

No comments: