Saturday, January 2, 2010

NEW YEAR TRIP TO MARILAO, BULACAN

This is my first blog entry for 2010 and I wanna make it special. I'm gonna put pictures here for this entry para naman maiba! I so love blogging now.. Even if I find my entries coopie coo coo.. :) (What the hell is that?!)

We started the year crazy! We started it full of funny things. I am being considerate to the word funny here since I wanna make this year fruitful anyway. I don't think it's wrong. You may all find it repetitive but not for me. :) this is what I think is happy and I'm glad I still have a chance on writing everything while the memory is vivid. I dunno how to define this kind of writing -- I'm gonna write based on the date's wonderful event as if I am writing exactly on that specific time.

Getting back, December 31

Tatay's playing with Ken's torotot. See picture.. :) Ang kulit! Hahaha! Parang ewan lang. Nakakatuwa. Parang bata. He's done eating his bread and hotdog (thanks to Camille for this info) that time. I dunno what made him play with that. I also saw him record his "trumphet-playing" activity on his cellphone, (Now I'm planning to get and save it.) Parang bata. I dunno, he's making it as his alert tone or something.

It's time to go out now! it's 11PM! We still have time to make the fireworks dance before midnight. I prefer it that way. Para hindi na sumalubong sa lakas ng sabog ng pla-pla! We gathered outside, and took pictures. Ken's a little afraid even to hold the "lusis" I'm not sure why. Sure he doesn't have trauma on fireworks. The sparks made him to not even touch the tip of the handle. I have to admit, it's scary. I also had doubts if it was made perfectly to just lit up or if the chemicals got mixed with the other exploding powders. We can never tell.

I also had a few attempts on creating names in the air using the long exposure mode. I'm not good at it. See, I almost scribbled my name perfectly! I should've used a pen light instead. I went home afterwards. I don't like the weees and booms of an exploding pla-pla I swear to God!

We are all set to visit my Grand Mother at Bulacan the next day. We need to get out here by 9:30 because they made plans on cooking meals for the afternoon. And because of that, we are tasked to sleep as early as possible. Sadly for me and Camille, we literally slept around five in the morning, January 1, 2010.

I woke up nine, took a bath. I'm done 9:20. While waiting for my cousin, I planned on a little nap hehehe. Hindi ko na nagawa. Ten minutes after that wishful event, they arrived. We ate breakfast together, laughing and again, laughing.. (Y'see..)

We made it to Bulacan exactly 47 minutes. No traffic! Less hassle! We kissed Mama, Ate Ibing, Tito and my three other cousins hello. They saw my camera. Asked for a shoot. They ended up posing unnaturally! I so love shooting wacky! From left to right: Tricia, Camille, Ayii and Mayi.























There's the sampayan shot...
















The ever famous jump shot...











And the gate crasher shot! Wahaha!











Awa ng Diyos, labo labo ang mga poses! But it's all worth it! It's fun! I'm really having fun sharing them these kind of moments. We walked around, found our way into the pool area. We shared funny stories and again, funny poses! We call it Farmville there! Whenever we saw chickens and cows we say "HARVEST!" Whenever we saw lands, we say "PLOW!" Funny thing when we are on our way to the pool, I saw a deserted mud-like land, I said "GONE TO WASTE!" There's a lot of dead frogs along the way. Yshang noticed one and screamed! Hahaha!

This one, it's almost at least a few hundred steps to the pool area. (a two-minute walk) This is the side where Yshang saw the one of the dead frogs. Camille took this photo. I thank her for seeing myself with my cousins here.







Yehey! When we saw the pool, we regretted the moment wherein we are about to bring our water stuffs the night before. Yshang and I had this moment na parang gusto namin dalin ang mga damit namin. Although ako kasi hindi ko alam na may balak pala sina Ayii na maligo. We wanna swim! And so we ended up buying underwears sa palengke! I bought Camille and myself a 35 peso worth of bras. Hahaha! Oh my God! Hahaha! and panties worth 15 pesos each. And two pairs of toothbrush. Plus tawas, lotion and a papaya scented safeguard.. It's really fun! I still think about it everyday. We went back straight after the other guys bought medicine for Mykel. I dunno what's wrong with his eyes. He keeps on blinking and stuff. It's unavoidable. Anyway, before we head out to the pool, we had kiddie group shots. I was with them. It's really cute.. (I wanna go back to the part where we are munching our afternoon meal - We had pork barbeque, lumpiang shanghai, rice, sopas, spaghetti, chinese adobo and among others. Ayii also made refrigerator cake from crushed graham. So good! Super! Better than the biscuit type graham.)


Getting back, we spent 100 pesos each on entering the pool. So much for a villager and an outsider. :) Super trip on a January. From left to right, Yshang, Camille, Me, Mykel, Mayii and Ayii. So cold out there.. But the pool's great. We played touch pony tail. (Our pool version of touch ball) We used Ayii's purple pony as a ball. We are composed of two teams named: Team Bra and Team Panty. HAHAHAHA! Camille made those names by the way. She's pretty good at those kind of things. Team Bra was Camille and Yshang, the rest was Team Panty and we are four. :D We also played habulan. Even if I wanted to play taguan, how the hell are we going to do that? Hahaha! I can't imagine! We are allowed only two hours of submerging ourselves into the pool dahil hindi pwedeng gabihin ang sasakyan dahil walang headlight. Nagswim kami ng 3. Expected nila, by 5 aahon na kami. Gusto namin magovernight pero ayaw naman ng Ate ko. Wala kaming nagawa kundi pilitin sila. Sayang naman ang experience, sayang naman ang moment. Napilit naman namin sila at tuwang tuwa ang Yshang.. :D Oooops! Hehehe.

No comments: