Wednesday, January 6, 2010

SHE SAID, I SAID, WHAT DO YOU SAY?

She Said..

Tama ba na ganto?
Bakit ba hindi na lng lagi masaya? Bakit kailangang may sadness? Bakit ba lahat ng happiness in the end may sadness. Hindi ba pwedeng maging happy na lng muna lagi.. Bakit ba para lang maramdman mong masaya ka, minsan you need to take the risk to do something na mali.. But in the end iispin mong sana dimo na lang ginawa para dika nasaktan.
Bakit napaka complicated ng buhay? Minsan though you are doing the right things but still may mga taong sasaktan at iiwanan ka. Sometimes nman when you choose the wrong thing masaya ka nga but then may fear. Fear na baka bigla na lng dumating yung time na wala na pala ung reason ng happiness mo..
Bakit ang laging tanong ng tao pag malungkot is “what if”. What if i didn’t do those things, what if i didn’t trust some so much, what if i choose the people who i want to be, what if wala na lng lahat ng pain….
why like this!!so much pain and agony!!!

I said...


Friend, life will always not be fair. It never was. The only reason why we are left broken is that we keep on doing exactly the same mistakes we choose to not learn and let go. All we have to do is to enjoy the moment where we can see the sun rising. It's easy being said than done I know.

But if we learn to move on, and focus on the things we know will keep us going, then I say, atleast, we'll feel eventually for us, literally inside us, that life is still fair after all.

We are all living in a world where "What ifs" are famous. I still say those things. It turned out that, I still do not have plans at all. I just live life as it is for now. You are fully aware of my so-called plans diba? Pero wala pa din talaga akong nagagawa. I do enjoy staying up late at this hour and connect with you guys. I enjoy watching movies and stuffs.

Even if you choose to live with the person who you really want, do you think, it will turn out exactly what you desire at this moment? Of course. :) The thing is, wala pa sya. Just move on. Do things for your lovely child.

I will always be here for you friend. I love you.

And now,
What do you say?

No comments: